𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 10

Chapter-10
Ana's life in these few days

------------------

Ana watched as hale was lifted off of the ground and was being strangled by the alpha.

Her whole body stood frozen as she processed everything happening at the moment.

Ana noticed, Hale's eyes rolling to the back of her head.

And she panicked. No, no this can't be happening!

Ana ran towards the alpha and grabbed his arm and screamed "stop!"

She stilled as she felt tingles. Her blue eyes shot up to his dark grey ones, to see they were all black.

He removed his death grip from Hale's throat and and took a hold of Ana's wrist, and he wrapped the other one around her waist, and pulled her closer to him .

"Mine!" He growled as their eyes connected again. Ana was desperately trying to break away from his grip, but he held her too tight.

Hale's body fell to the ground "s-stay away from h-her." She said and her eyelids closed up on her.

Ana gasped as she realized what had just happened in a span of 3 minutes.

I'm the alpha's mate? And he just tried to kill my lil sister? And we were attacked by adrien's fellows? Ana's mind was scrambled across the ground.

"Hale, noo!" Ana tried to wriggle out of the alpha's death grip. Which was no where near as easy as she might have thought.

Feeling guilty right now, Ana just watched her sister lose consciousness and here she was liking all these unknown addicting tingles that ran through her body.

"Let go of me, you psycho!" She cried.

As if just realising that he has a death grip on Ana's hand he released it.

Ana ran over to where Hale's body fell and sank in on her knees, she cupped Hale's face in between her hands, delicately as if her face might break if she touched it too tightly.

Ana called out her name again and again in hope to watch her open her eyes and tell her this is a joke, but hale didn't do it.

Ana let a few tears fall.

She felt someone put a comforting hand on her shoulder and instantly knew who it was.

"She isn't dead, for now." He said in a soothing tone.

"What do you mean for now? You just nearly strangled her to death for god knows what reason and now you have the audacity to tell me that she isn't dead " for now"!?" Ana exclaimed as she smacked his hand away. How dare he touch her?

"I'm sorry, princess." he said.

<🥀>

After finally abducting Ana, she got to know the alpha's name.

"Bryce rivera"

And for some reason whenever he touches her, she got these tingles.

It's been a day since ana came here, when she said she wanted to go back home bryce simply shook his head and walked out.

Every time he comes back, ana asks him about how hale is? Has she woken up? But the answer remains the same.

Hale was bit by one of adrien's fellow during the fight. meaning she will either become one of them or die.

As much as she hates this situation, ana knew that she can't do anything about this. After all she's still a human.

Knowing the alpha is her mate, and that her sister might die or turn into a werewolf...it's all too complicated.

<🥀>

It's been 4 days now, and there is no progress about hale.

Ana has have had many arguments with bryce in these past few days, he keeps saying that Hale's a danger towards ana and that hale deserves to stay locked up in those cells.

It kills ana to know that she's here living with luxury while Hale's been bitten and is in pain and the fact that she is also locked up in those cells with barely anything to eat or drink.

Ana tried sneaking into the building where hale is locked and one time, she was so close to getting near her, but bryce found out.

And that was the time ana met charlie, Bryce's little sister. She was 15 years old and everyone loves her sass, she has the prettiest eyes. And she has dusty brunette, curly short hair.

The only friend ana made in the past few days is her. Charlie even helped to distract the guards and bryce so that ana can sneak out to find hale.

Ana looked on the vanity mirror, her eyes were flushed red and were puffy, it was really too obvious that she had been crying days and nights, even when she thinks that now there are no tears left in her, they pour out all over again.

She feels like her whole body is just hollow now, isn't a mate supposed to make you feel whole? Why is she feeling this then?

There are so many questions but not enough answers.

Ana picked up the hair brush and started combing it when she heard the doorknob turn.

"Bryce, you better tell me you're going to bring hale...." Ana's voice faded as she turned to see hale standing near the door frame.

"Hale!" Ana gasped and ran towards hale.

"Ana." Hale sobbed and fell into ana's arms.

Her sister's finally back.

After a few minutes of them hugging, hale wanted for them to be left alone.

Despite the hesitation in Bryce's eyes, he left.

Ana told hale to get showered cause she stinked and also asked charlie to get an outfit for hale.

She has so much to tell hale.

.

------------------
Blessing your eyes with a picture of charlie green

------------------Blessing your eyes with a picture of charlie green

Such a cutie ;)

Such a cutie ;)