𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 2

Chapter-2
Ghost or a human, moreover a bitch.

•••

"Well, I know a lot" hale stated. Lot would have been an understatement, but she wouldn't tell that to him.

"How much?" He asked, almost as if he was desperate to know, just how much this girl knew, about his kind.

(Skip this part if you already know about werewolves)

"There are rogues who are like criminals but not all are bad. In a pack there is an alpha-their leader. Luna- alpha's chosen one or mate. Alpha and luna are equals. Then there is the second highest rank, the beta, his/her mate is the beta male/female. Then there is the third rank- a gamma, his/her mate is gamma female/male. Then there are pack doctors, head guard, border soldiers, peacemakers and other people and the lowest rank is of an omega. Rogues are not from any pack."

She finished off with a sigh. She only told him about the parts that she had actually read in a book. The book's information didn't even come close to how much more she knew about it. After all she was the one who—

"You know a lot" he stated, cutting off her thoughts.

"I know right, big brainy here" she sassed. But she was infact a big brainy. Beats for her to not be in Harvard.

"How did you escape our pack guards?"

"Huh?" Okay she might be a big brainy, but she saw no one while coming on her way, here. So she was confused.

She looked down at her feet. Finding them the most interesting thing to ever look at.

"I don't know. I didn't even see anyone."

He zoned out probably in a mind link.

She whistled and did a yuhoo. Waving her hands in front of his face. Anything to actually get his attention. His eyes finally switched back to the blue eyes she has started to adore. Stupid mate bond. She thought.

"You're mindlinking?" She asked even though it was obvious she knew the answer.

"You know? Oh yeah right stupid books you read" he replied, what does he feel like, after saying this? Sassy?

"Books ain't stupid. But you are." Her love for books was more then her rationality. And then she let her words sink and she cringed, mentally.

He growled, AGAIN!!!

'Dog' she muttered under her breath.

She knew he heard her again. But he let it pass, and acted like he didn't hear no shit.

"Let's go" he took her hand in his- her and so did his skin ignited in painful needles pricking their skin, like flames inside their skin's protection. He started walking to god-knows-where.

He stopped abruptly and she bumped into his hard core muscles. She rubbed her nose, from the painful impact of his muscles, to ease the pain.

"Hey buddy!" He said to....No one?

Hale couldn't see who he's talking to.

Is he crazy? I mean Ofcourse he is! She thought.

"Who are you talking to?" She finally voiced her question, like who the fuck is he talking to?

"Can't you see him?" He gestured in front of him.

No one is there.

"No" she can't see who you're gesturing to.

Then she heard it.

But she still didn't see something or someone.

But she heard it.