𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 4

Chapter-4
Let's kick some ass

•••

Asher's eyes went glossy, probably telling his alpha about their situation, can't he fight the rogues on his own?

Hale's thoughts were interrupted when one of the rogues decided to show himself.

He has dirty blonde hairs and he's probably in his 40s, maybe.

He has a long beard. Maybe, some grandma can use it as wool- oh not these thoughts right now.

"Ms greece, long time no see."

Who is he anyways? Did I seriously forget? Hale wondered

Her face grew as pale as paper. How does he know anyway? Ana had the same reaction as hale. And asher just stood confused.

"Weirdo" hale mumbled under her breath.

They saw another figure coming from behind 'weirdo'.

Ohh I think they'll get a surprise today!

"Hey Michael, back off you're scaring ms greece."

"Scaring?" Hale laughed bitterly.

"Stay away from me, charles. I'm not the same anymore." Hale stated calmly.

"We'll see, darling."

Hale glared daggers at him.

"Darling my ass." Asher mumbled.

Asher's IQ never prepared him for something like this. The most calculated person in the whole kingdom of werewolves, couldn't even calculate his own feelings. And never did any type of training prepare him for the jealousy he's feeling now.

Yes even though charles was very attractive with his blonde hair and blue eyes, but asher was better.

Then two of the rogues that were hiding, pounced on asher.

He dodged them easily. The first one grabbed Asher's back and the second one tackled him to the ground, asher groaned and pushed both of them off of him, and prepared to be hit by a blow from the ponytail guy. He groaned as the attack hit him. He stumbled a bit but he wasn't caught off guard.

He knew there was a guy who was about to kick his torso from behind, but before any of that can happen, he dodged it. The two of the rogues tried to team up and hit on him but he was way too advanced to be hit by mere attacks like these.

He had been trained by his dad in dodging and he would never fail dodging. His attack skills weren't advanced but atleast his dodging skills were right? He took the upper hand and saw the root of a plant stuck in the way. He managed to somehow lure his opponents near it, the ponytail guy fell over it, followed by the hershey haired guy tripping over the ponytail guy.

Asher took a log of thick wood laced with ants and threw it over his two opponents.

∆∆∆

One of the rogue, a.k.a michael walked up to ana, knowing that he's a bit too over-smart, hale stepped her leg out and he went crashing down on his face. Bingo! Now it's all up to ana.

Ana walked over to him and stepped on his torso with her ankle digging a hole in his chest, She crouched down to his level and took out the knife hale had given her as her 16th birthday present.

It was laced with silver and imprinted the the words, loup-garou. It was pointy and could cause more damage then a normal iron knife.