"You meant that seriously?"

"Of course. Do you finally get it? In the worst case, I'll have to tear out the nerves in your arm. That's better than dying, though, right?"

She paused.

"Hand over your command seals."

"Hand them over? No, I can't do that!"

"Why?"

"Handing them over is the same as betraying Saber!"

"I'll give you three seconds. Choose what you want to do with your life." She started counting.

"One...

Two...

Three!

Emiya-kun, your answer?"

He gritted his teeth. Then a scream interrupted them.

- /SOMEWHERE/ -

BOOM

An explosion erupted outside of Fuyuki. No one noticed the explosion because of the Bounded Field surrounding it.

Inside the dome was the Red Archer fighting his supposed sister and her Servant.

The explosion was caused by Archer's Caladbolg, fired to the Red-headed Master. Unfortunately, the attack was deflected by Galahad's Shield.

"Then I have no choice but to force you out of this." Archer EMIYA asked Ritsuka.

"Heh. You have to beat us first." Ritsuka replied. "Shielder, prepare for battle!"

"Hai! Master!" Galahad replied.

CLANK

'How did it turn out into this?' Archer thought.

[FLASHBACK BACK AT THE ROOFTOP]

"Of course, you knew. After all, your, my big brother or more specifically... Shirou Emiya's Future Self."

"?!"

'Huh?' Galahad thought telepathically.

There was silence between the two.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." He stuttered. 'Damn it!' He cursed himself.

"Yes, you are." She smiled with a closed eye.

'Master, what are you doing?' Her Servant asked her through telepathy, but she ignored him.

"You may look different, but you can never deceive me Onii-chan." She smirked.

"Tsk."

"Did you just click your tongue?"

The Red Archer sighed in frustration.

"How did you figure out?" He asked.

"Just a gut feeling I guess."

'Huh?' The two Servants' sweat dropped to her answer.

"Anyway, I want you to do me a favor." She spoke.

"A favor?"

"Yes."

"If this some kind of trick—".

"It's not. And I guarantee you that I won't do anything." She said, convincing him. "And I can't fight my brother."

"..." He stared at her. "You think I won't do anything just because I'm your brother. What if I was sent here to finish you off and took the grail for ourselves?"