2

— June 8th, 2019
10:34 AM

   Zendaya and Jacob, and the film crew were the only ones there early enough.
Jacob and Zendaya were having a boring conversation until Jacob decided to bring up what Tom told him.
"You and Tom broke up because he wanted to be public and you wanted to keep it private?"
Zendaya furrowed her eyebrows, "What? Who told you that?".
"Uh, Tom did."
"Of course he fucking did.", right at that moment, Toms car pulled up at the set and once he stepped in, Zendaya grabbed his arm leading him to a deep space in between the set where no one was.
"What the hell are you doing telling people about our breakup? Tom this is your dumbass problem and why we even broke up in the first place. No one, needs, to KNOW, about our business. Cant you understand that? I don't know if you're still head over heels over me but our business isn't other peoples business. Whats been going on with you lately? My feelings for you are gone, do you think telling Jacob about it is going to make them reappear?"
"Zendaya, let me explain." he said firmly, matured from their past breakups.
"I'm not trying to make you fall for me or something again." — "Though if you did it wouldn't be surprising.." He said quietly.
"Tom, i'm not joking. Hurry up and explain."
"I was just ranting to Jacob because I trust him. Why do you always see the worst in me, and why are you always so cocky? What makes you think i'm ' head over heels for you '. I'm sorry, it was a mistake, you were right. Now please, let it go and don't be so rough towards me, I'm not asking for another relationship. I'm asking for a friendship."
She breathed in and out, then calmly said "You'll get one when you earn one."

FILMING STARTS
Zendaya and tom were both latched to a wire where tom was behind zendaya.
From below, called the director. "Are you ready!"
They looked down at him and gave him a thumbs up as approval.
"Okay and.. GO!"
Tom wrapped his arms around Zendaya, "I got you, you got me?"
Zendaya laughed, "Yeah, maybe."
"Maybe? What do you mea—"
They sprung forward swinging from building to building, Zendaya had been shrieking and screaming the entire time, her arms wrapped around Toms neck.
Mainly because she was scared instead of just screaming because it was required.
Tom could feel the warmth between them, he missed feeling like this with her.
It actually took a few takes to get it right and by then, Zendaya and Tom were pretty used to it.
They got the scenario they wanted and now only had to land. Unfortunately for Tom, Zendaya landed first due to her extravagant height. But it was quite useful because she would be catching him if he slipped.

"CUT! That was great

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"CUT! That was great. Now we're going to do the reveal of Spiderman. Tell me when you're ready."
"Are you good Z?"
"Most scariest fucking shit i've ever experienced. Never again." Z replied with her frightened face.
"Well we're gonna do it again for the next trilogy after break."
"I'm sorry, WHAT?"
"Yeah, I think it'll go smoothly though. Just focus on my luscious lips and eyes." Tom said putting his hand on Zendayas arm smirking jokingly.
Zendaya glared at him and smacked his arm, "Shut up."
"Ow! Okay, okay, I was joking. Jeez." Tom said letting go of her and looking down and rubbing his arm.
" Y'all ready?" The director said with a raised eyebrow seeing that they looked as if they were just messing around.
"Oh, right yeah. We're ready." Tom said looking back up.
Tom did his scene swinging away to another spot, while Z walked with a crowd for her scene.
Finally, they finished filming.
The crew and cast cheered huddling up together.
Zendaya, Tom, Jake, and Jacob were in their own little group.
"This years been great, love you guys!" Jacob said excitedly
"Yeah, it was great." They all said agreeing with Jacob.
Althought it was a moment between all of them, it was really just one between Tom and Zendaya.
Jake was first to leave, feeling it was awkward.
"I'd love to stay longer, but uh, I got errands to run. Have a good afternoon all of you."
Soon Jacob left, Tom and Zendaya were the only ones there.
"You know, I think I have a reason to be this cocky. You out of everyone would know that. Right?" Zendaya said regarding his earlier statement about her being so cocky.
Tom didn't respond but Zendaya continued,
"I think I have a reason to think you're still head over heels for me as-well. I see your little glances at me Tom, and your snarky little remarks that are apparently just jokes? I bet you really did want me to look into your eyes and lips." She said looking down at his lips then back up smiling as if she was making fun of him.
Toms eyebrow raised, "Woah, wait. You got it all wrong. Stop trying to prove something."
"What do I got wrong tom? Honestly, I encourage the way you're acting, I don't think it'll be long until you're gonna have to stop doing this for sure. I'm talking to someone else Tom, quit it."
"What?" Tom said confused, it took him awhile to process it until he understood. He really wanted to ask who it was but maintained not asking.
"You heard me, but I gotta get home to get some sleep. I still have filming to be done for Euphoria. Bye Tom." She said giving Tom a side hug.
It was pretty known Tom and Zendaya stopped hanging out and had broken up, but paparazzis and fans were outside of the set seeing that it was only Toms and Zendayas car outside, they went crazy. Especially when they saw Z take step out of the set.
"ZENDAYA!"
"ARE YOU FINISHED WITH FILMING YET?"
"WHERES TOM?"
"ARE YOU AND TOM STILL TOGETHER?"
"WHY DON'T WE SEE YOU GUYS TOGETHER AS FREQUENTLY?"
"ARE YOU AND TOM PR?"
These questions swarmed her over and over and it didn't get any better as Tom was out there a moment later.
The same questions had been asked of him but he just smiled and waved while getting into his car and driving away.

— THE COLEMANS HOUSE
ZENDAYA POV

I got out of my car and knocked on the door, I was absolutely exhausted but I really wanted to spend some time with my family. I don't get a lot of time to spend with them these days.
The door opened, being greeted to my mom.
"Oh Z, honey. Hello!" My mom said giving me a big hug.
"Hey mom!" I said trying to sound as if I wasn't tired from the Tom bullshit and filming though she could see right through it and took me inside the house.
We were all sat at my table, my mom, my dad, and me.
"So, you and Tom. Doing well?"
I sighed at the 500th mention of his name this month, "Mom please, I really do not want to talk about him right now." and I DID NOT want to talk about him.
"Oh please, I just want to know. I'm your mother, you can talk to me. And you sounding so mad about him makes me wanna know what happened today. I thought you guys were on good terms, you promoting his charity and far from home together."
I rolled my eyes and rested my head down on the table, "Its all for the camera mom, for me at least. I'm tired of him."
"Of Tom?" My dad said, my parents loved Tom. I get why, but they need to see through the cracks of me and him. It would've never worked out.
"Yes, of Tom. You wouldn't get it."
"Oh, yes I would." Argued my dad, "I'm sure you're having problems with him but if he still got feelings for you, then let him! No need to interfere with them. Besides, you and Jacob Elordi? He's a great guy, maybe he can be your rebound after Tom."
"Maybe you're right." I said lying, I really didn't wanna take this up with my dad for another 5 hours. Jacob Elordi as my rebound wasn't such a bad idea but its only been a few months since i've broken up with Tom, and I don't know if Jacobs a good idea. Sure he's sweet and funny but i'm not even sure if i'm ready.
My mom walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate putting food on it then sliding it to me.
"Eat up, you got more filming to do tomorrow."
I nodded taking small bites of the food, I didn't have much of an appetite but I kind of needed it.
As I finally finished eating, I got a text from Jacob making me smile.
The text had said, "Filming tomorrow right? Hope you're doing okay! I was wondering if we could hang at my house in a bit ☺️"
I replied back saying, "Sure, I'll be there in 20 ❤️".
I put the plate in the sink and ran for the door, "I gotta get somewhere, bye! Love you."
I got into my car and got on call with Jacob while driving to his house.
Even if I wasn't ready, I really liked him. He just has a really nice aura of comfort and security.
Shortly, I arrived at his house. He was standing outside smiling and waving at me, I got right out of the car jumping into his arms.
"Hi! I missed you." He said hugging me tightly.
"I missed you too. Far from home is so tiring. I'm just a supporting character in the movie yet I have to do a lot of moving, its okay though."
"Mm, okay. Well come on in." He said holding my hand and walking me in his house.
"You eat yet?" He asked,
"Yeah, I ate at my parents house." I replied
"Oh okay, good. You down for a movie?"
"Yeah, sure okay."
He sat down and turned on homecoming, "Lets see your gorgeous character in the back of this movie not knowing she'd be such a great feature to spiderman in the later movie. Hm?"
I laughed nervously flustered, "Okaaayy, I guess." I said cuddling up next to him.

THIRD PERSON POV
They had been cuddling and laughing throughout the whole movie, couple type beat.
Jacob saw how Zendaya was zoning out at the sight of Tom so he turned to look at her face, and she looked at his. He leaned his lips in toward hers, almost touching. She thought before kissing him if it was a good idea, but fuck it.
She kissed him anyways, the kiss turned into a steamy makeout.
"Don't think about tom, think about me, hes not the one comforting you right now. Think about this moment, kay?" He said caressing her cheek.
She nodded hugging his neck while kissing him.
While all of that was happening, she had received several messages from Tom.

TOM
————————-

Hey im really sorry for pissing you off today

My hands are off you, I wont bother you anymore

I really do wanna earn your friendship.

Maybe you were right, i am still head over heels for you.
Im still in love with you, i still care about you, and i dont wanna
let that feeling disappear

Trust me, im not trying to bait you into loving me. I just want us to be okay
Ill stop making jokes about us that aren't true

Goodnight Z.