20

Zendaya jogged over to Toms car, holding the door open before he could close it.

"You are not fucking leaving like this, dick. Get your ass out the car and have a normal conversation with me."

Tom rolled his eyes, leaning back on his seat. "What else is there to talk about?" His eyes squint at her as if tired which was evidently only to piss her off more.

"I don't know? Your jealousy? Us?" She said, throwing out random topics.

Tom laughed, throwing his head down slightly.

"There is no us Zendaya. Don't get all hyped now because I said that I was jealous."

Zendaya shook her head, pushing herself into his car so that she'd be able to sit next to him. "You're gonna drive me to my house then."

He shrugged, "Harry, drive us to my house then."

"You guy's so clearly like eachother, what type of relationship is this.." Harry whispered, mixed with confusion and actual mischief to annoy them.

Zendaya nudged Tom in the arm harshly, "I thought I said MY house." she huffed.

"It's not like you weren't gonna pull me inside to talk to me either way, so stop finding an excuse to HIT me." He grabbed her crossed arms, placing them on her lap harshly.

@ toms

Tom was laid back on his couch, he patted the cushion next to him. "Come sit, my love." He smiled at the face Zendaya made when he said the last part.

"Don't call me that, thank you." She fake smiled back at him, sitting next to him.

He stopped smiling and took a sip of his beer, he stretched his arms out. His eyes wandered the roof, "Hey. This remind you of something?"

Z sighed, and leaned back onto the couch as he did. "Yes. It does, multiple things actually but that's not very important right now, Thomas. So we should focus on what is."

"That's kinda difficult though." He responded

"Well suck it up because I'm the one who actually has feeling for you and I'm doing better focusing than you are."

He shrugged, "What's important?"

"Why are you even jealous?" She asked, trying to make eye contact with him.

"I can get jealous without actually liking you."

"Uh, how?"

"I don't know, maybe I just don't like knowing that another person gets to be close to you like I was?"

"Shut up dude, me and Timothee aren't like that." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Oh you definitely are like that. I seen the way he looks at you."

"No we aren't, why would it matter anyways? I'd still fuck Timothee if I did like him whether you were jealous or not."

Tom cocked his head, his face looking as if he was concerned. "So you're saying you'd fuck him?" That being the only thing that really stood out to him in everything she said.

Zendaya pouted her lips, "Can't say."

"So yes? Because theres no other reason you wouldn't tell me."