14 (REDO OF CH 14)

!! VERY IMPORTANT, READ!!
hii!! this story is making a comeback, sorry havent updated in awhile but im redoing ch 14 because i ended it off in a bad way where i couldnt take any good turns with the story :)!!

FIVE MONTHS LATER

   Tom was sitting on the chair next to where the director was sat waiting for filming to start as he waited for the rest of the cast/crew. They were soon to be finishing up NWH. He spread his legs, going through his phone until he got a message from Nadia, he smiled out a little laugh and opened the text. He felt new love with her, one he could finally call healthy and true.

"hi tom, I hope I'm not bothering you but what are you doing? I'm bored." The text read, he looked up, taking a quick glance around to make sure no one was looking at his conversation with Nadia, he didn't want this to get out to Zendaya, or really, anyone at all. "heyy nadia ❤️" He sent boldly, the heart being something he's never sent before to her.

Zendaya was in the passengers seat of Hunters car. "Ugh, Zendaya. You can't keep coming to ask me for advice if you aren't gonna listen to it anyways because its too ' much ' or something." She rolled her eyes, all she wanted was to help Z, she could tell how miserable she was ever since she technically got broken up with by Tom. Zendaya would come to work everyday for Euphoria with puffy and red eyes. It almost looked as if she was actually Rue, she didn't even need professionals to make her look like some messed up junkie. "I'm sorry, I like your advice. I just don't have the balls to do it, I'll do whatever advice you have for me this time. I promise." She sighed, turning her head to look out the window, seeing the dark gray sky slowly brighten as sunrise was coming. Hunter smiled at the idea of her taking her advice. "Okay then, confess to him that you love him. Today." she said with no problem, earning an instant reaction. "Hunter, what? No! Are you kidding, never in a million years." She yelled out in disbelief, she would've never guessed that coming out of her mouth. "Think about it though, you won't feel so bad anymore because you expressed your feelings." Zendaya put her hand over Hunters mouth, "No, YOU think about it. Are you kidding? I just realized I loved him and you want me to tell him that, and what would you know about how i'll feel about it after." She looked down at her lap. Hunter shrugged, pouting her lips out, "Thats exactly what I want, whether he loves you back or not. You wont feel so isolated after, you just don't wanna do it because it'll be more awkward than it already is." She responded back, being answered with nothing but a sigh. She didn't ask whether Zendaya was going to do it or not, but she hoped she would.

The two soon arrived to the set where they were filming. Zendaya took a deep breath, slowly putting her hand on the car handle. Hunter scoffed-laughed at her, "Jesus, you were way different last time when you broke up with him, the Zendaya I knew would walk in there like a badass who gave no shits about her ex." She said. Zendaya turned and looked at Hunter sadly, it seemed like a harmless comment but it meant more to Zendaya. Just hearing how she changed made her a little empty inside, she didn't want to hear it.?She knew she became different, softer, maybe even a little nicer but she didn't know whether it was her or not. She was taking things as they came to her all at once, she was tired. Zendaya shook her head and walked out the car, waving goodbye to Hunter.

Tom turned his head, hearing the footsteps coming from Zendaya. He had no reaction towards it and just turned back to his phone, it was like they had nothing, they were just coworkers who gave each other little hello's and hi's from time to time. Zendaya wanted to wave or say something, just something that involved her interacting with Tom but she restrained herself, she could feel knots tying in her stomach as she saw Tom. Why was she stupid, why did she mess everything up, why couldn't she realize she had real feelings for this man? Who knows, she definitely doesn't.

The director had Tom, Zendaya, Jacob, Andrew, and Tobey come up. Everyone did their parts as told, Zendaya was a little scared, she had to kiss Tom in this scene. They sat face to face with each other, it was definitely awkward, familiar, and warming. It felt like an hour before she finally got to kiss Tom, it was a quick kiss but it was a kiss no matter. She stared at Tom for a bit, breathing heavily. He saw the look she gave and gave her a slight smile, he got up and walked away, it being apart of the script. "CUT!" The director yelled out, "Amazing. 10 minute break." He continued, taking a sip of his coffee.
Tom drank his water and put it down kn the table beside him, then looking up to be greeted by Zendaya. "Oh, hi." He said, a little shocked, she waved and grabbed his wrist lightly, pulling him with her, leading him outside the set.

"What's wrong?" He asked, confused why he was brought here. "Everything." Zendaya replied in a monotone, she grabbed Toms hand, holding it with her two slender hands. Tom glanced at their hands and back at her, he didn't know what to say. The atmosphere between the two felt cold and empty. Zendaya finally dropped Toms hand, "Tom, I need you to listen. I don't care whether you want to listen or not. Don't freak out on me when I tell you this, okay?" She rubbed her eyes, her mouth slightly opened trying to breathe from her mouth to steady and even out her heartbeats. Tom gave an agreeing nod, he wasn't sure of what to expect but he felt it wasn't gonna be the best thing. "Tom, Thomas. I love you, I've been in love with you and I realized that 5 months ago, its shitty I know. But please, just hear me out. I—" Tom interrupted her. "What?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed while his mouth was slightly open to a slight smile, "You're joking." He said. It was quiet for a few moments, "Tell me you're joking, Z." He was getting impatient and she could tell. "I'm so sorry for hurting you like I did, I love you, so much. And its exactly in the way you think, I am in love with you." She said rubbing her hands together. Tom scoffed, "Are you fucking serious Z? You play with me like that and you only realize you loved me after I left you?" He asked but it wasn't really a question. "No, please. I just, my mind was so corrupted, I didn't know what feelings are. Tom I'm sorry." She pleaded with him, but he just shook his head in frustration. "Sorry doesn't cut it Z, do you realize how fucking stupid this is? You put me through hell, you ruined me, you ruined how I saw, how I felt, how I did things, you ruined me in a whole." His fists clenched together, she didn't expect this reaction out of him at all. Her eyes stared at his as it started to tear up, she was sad. She was sad and disappointed in herself, she couldn't bear to see how much she hurt him. "I'm not asking for forgiveness Tom, I just needed to let you know. I treated you horribly, I'm sorry, so sorry. I thought we were okay now." She quietly said, not wanting to anger him. "You don't love me Z, you're lying. You never did, did you?" He asked her, his breathing shakey. "I love you so much Tom, you don't have to believe me, but I do. It's all my fault, I know, I hurt you in every way possible but I promise you it wasn't my intention. I just felt like I've been neglected by the people I love my whole life and I didn't know whether to trust you or not. Whether I could allow myself to love you, but I allowed myself to hurt you instead. I don't want this to sound cliché or cringy, or cheesy but its the truth. And thats what I want you to know, the truth. I swear every word I'm saying is true." Zendaya wiped the tears coming down her face, then back at Tom. Tom was unresponsive, all he did was stare, he was staring at her but he wasn't, he was zoning out but he still heard every word. "Say something, please just say something." She begged, locking her hands with his, Tom finally snapped out of it, throwing her hands down from his. "Fuck you." He said aggressively pushing his way through, back inside.