4

— June 26th, 2019

It was finally the day of the FFH premiere, Tom had woken early to a knock at his door.
He got out of bed to find himself completely naked, well almost naked. This has been a thing for awhile with his sleep paralysis. He wakes up naked at random times, he tried to rush and put clothes on but only managed to get some sweats on. Whoever was at his door was seriously annoying, they rang the doorbell like 30 times in 10 seconds. Tom rushed downstairs opening the door to see a messy looking Zendaya, she still looked pretty though.
"Hey??" Tom said not inviting her in, "Invite me in loser." she said with a bag of clothes.
"Stranger danger, no. Who are you again?" Tom said looking her up and down.
"Your ex-girlfriend that you're still in love with." Zendaya said rolling her eyes,
Tom grabbed the bag from her hands and looked in it to see a red suit and a red and black dress. "What is this?" He asked confused. "Let me in and I'll tell you." and so he did, she jumped onto his couch. "This couch, smells just like me. You haven't fucked with anyone since we broke up?" Zendaya asked but didn't let him answer, "Well good. Nice to know you don't move on so fast." She was clearly stalling him and he eventually got tired of it, "Get to the point already, I really don't have time for this." Tom said yawning but Zendaya just shrugged giving a smug face, "Put on a shirt and i'll tell you."

Tom went upstairs to grab a shirt which he really didn't want to and didn't even know why he was listening to her, she just had that natural essence. Like 20 minutes later, he came back downstairs and put his hands out to show he was wearing a shirt and wanted her to explain why she was here.
"Okay, well I had this cute idea planned out for the premiere. Come, sit here." She patted on the couch signaling for him to come and sit next to her, Tom walked lazily and slowly over to the couch.
"Okay? Continue."
"I thought maybe we could both wear red, it'd be so adorable." Zendaya continued rambling on and on about how cute it would be but Tom was unamused and wasn't sure of the idea.
She was very bright on the idea hence she picked out his outfit. About 10 minutes later she finished talking about it, "So what do you think?". She stared at him waiting for an answer while Tom was just looking at the clothes fidgeting with them. It took him a moment to respond but finally he said, "I think, I think thats a shitty idea. We aren't friends, so why are we doing this?".
Zendayas happy face turned into a frown, "Can you stop acting like this and mentioning how we aren't friends? Just because I said we weren't, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be friends with me."
"Try to be friends with you? Why are you the one making jokes with me now acting as if you weren't trying to avoid me before?"
"Same question goes for you, why are you acting distant now as if you weren't so happy to see me everyday for our scenes in far from home."
"Because you told me off and you told me the truth, now whats your reasoning? Do you wanna toy around with me now that you confirmed that I am still very much in love you?".
Z took a deep breath and took the suit she bought for Tom and gave it to him.
"Even if you aren't gonna wear the suit for the premiere, you could at least keep it. I spent like 500 on that thing. And I'm sorry I tried giving you what you were asking for, friendship."
"Just leave, and close the door on your way out." Tom said coldly towards her, Zendaya didn't say anything back and left his house.

ZENDAYAS POV

I literally cannot believe Tom, such an asshole. Even if I was toying with him, he could atleast appreciate the fact I spent money on him. I rubbed my head and called hunter while driving back home. "Zendaya! Hey, its your big day. How you feeling for the premiere, is Tom down with your idea?"
"No dude, he was just being a distant jerk the whole time, he kept mentioning the fact me and him aren't friends and kept taking it to a personal level. It's getting irritating, like extremely irritating. I think I'm gonna stop trying to be friendly with him, I dont know."
"Well shit, okay. That man can surprise you sometimes, maybe he'll show up to the premiere with the suit you bought him. What about you and Jacob?"
"I doubt he would, he's starting to sound like how I was towards him. Makes me think if he really does love me still. Oh, and jacob, its been pretty chill. Nothing much to it."
"I am telling you Z, if you aren't gonna get back with Tom then get with at least a decent guy. Not Jacob, that dude has dated all his costars. It's like he just wants to have a relationship just to have one. I mean shit, if you really aren't gonna date Tom, I'll go for him myself."
"You better not, not that I care but lets not get with each others exes.." I replied giggling.