15

chapter kind based on this song, i love it so much. "i watch the moon, let it ruin my mood cant stop thinking of u" n it matches zendayas feelings in this!!

"Tom, tom, please. I know you're hearing this, if you're gonna completely stop talking to me atleast not end it like this." Z begged on the voice mail, her voice was weak and it sounded like she was about to burst into tears any minute.

*BEEP* The sound coming from her phone as she ended the voice mail. She left several calls, messages, voice messages, and more to Tom.

A few more calls later, she decided to text Tom, only to find out he had just blocked her. Her eyes widened, it was 12 at night, the light coming from her phone shining against her face.

Tears formed into her eyes, she dropped her head and arm down, her phone falling flat. Just a moment later, she was sobbing, hugging her knees.

She should've never told him, she knew it wouldn't have gone right but she tried her best to make it right. It wasn't even Hunters fault. For once she thought she knew who to blame, her. It was all her fault, why did she love him so much now? It was only when he stoppe showing her the attention she wanted, she felt love.

Every time she saw him, everything but him blurred our of her vision. Her focus was on him, she saw butterflies fluttering around him, it was like before.

Z threw her head down back on the door she was against, staring at the ceiling for a few seconds.

"Fuck!" She yelled, she got up slamming her phone down, throwing things around. Her room shortly became a mess, pillows, books, makeup, all over the floor.

She finally settled down, yelling against her pillow, then crying. She was a mess, she felt like nothing without him, he entertained her life, he entered her life, and she treated him like shit for it.

"Zendeesha!" A voice yelled, footsteps coming for her door. Her door opened wide, there she saw Darnell, he leaned against the doorframe turning the light on.

Once he saw Zendaya with messy hair, mascara running down her eyes, tears, sweat dripping down her, he rushed over.

"Oh my god, whats wrong hun?" He asked, putting his arm over her. She was quiet, staring into space, no response. "Oh I know, its Tom huh?" He asked again. Once she heard the mention of Tom, she turned her head looking at Darnell, nodding.

"Hey, you know what? We all make mistakes, we're young. We gain and lose things, don't be so hard on yourself Z." His voice soft, leaning his head on her shoulder. She shook her head disagreeing as she sniffled, hugging the pillow on her lap tightly.

"You don't have to agree, but you know. Maybe you two are meant to be, you both left at the point where you lost feelings, losing feelings doesn't mean you stopped loving them. Losing feelings is the part where love really starts."

Darnell grabbed Z's hand, dragging her to her balcony. They sat on two chairs together, it was a full moon. He pointed up to the moon, "Look, its so beautiful, imagine if your smile shone like that?" He said. Zendaya smiled at his remark, he was like a brother to her. He was there during her highs and lows when nobody else could.

They smiled and laughed together for a bit until Darnell became a bit more serious. "Okay, for real though. You understand him right? I know you do, but theres parts you don't understand completely. You know how it feels to be left for so long, not loved. Thats how he feels, it was like you left him, like he was invisible. He loves you so much girl, he desires you."

Zendaya sighed, "Desired, you mean." Those being the only words that ever came out of her mouth. He titled her head towards her, "No. Desires. You just need to prove yourself to him for him to realize it. Do you get it now? Its like how you had to realize you loved him."

Zendayas eyes furrowed, thinking about it for a moment. It was exactly like he said, but how could she? It sounded easy but would take so much work, but she was gonna do it anyways. Because that'd be how she proves herself to him.

Z and Darnell watched the moon, the clouds covering a part of it, but the moon still being there. The moon sort of represented her and Toms relationship, things get in the way of their love but it was still there.

Tom was all that was on her mind, all day, every day, ever since he told her he stopped loving her. She didn't think he loved her anymore, but a part of her wanted to believe he did. She wanted to believe he was just like her before everything. She wanted to believe Darnell, word for word. But it was difficult, especially with the voices of Tom lashing out on her echoing through.