3

— June 9th, 2019
2:50 PM

  Zendaya had finished filming a scene for euphoria and went on her phone seeing all the messages Tom had left for her. She closed her eyes stressed, so many things were jumping out at her all at the same time. She thought for awhile if she and Tom should really be friends leaving him on read. Right at that moment, Tom walked in with her dog, a blanket and ice cream.
He hadn't done this in awhile, she missed seeing him on set accompanying her. It was definitely awkward knowing both her co-stars who she was and is intimate with was in the same room together with her.
She tucked her lips in and signaled him to come to her, and so he did.
She immediately jumped to hug and kiss noon, "Hey baby! Who's a good boy?" she cooed at him. Tom put the ice cream down and the blanket next to her on the coffee table then turned to leave.
Zendaya looked up still petting her dog, "Hey, where you going?"
"Home." He said in a mellow tone
"Don't you usually stay until like 5 AM?"
"Don't you have other people here to accompany you?"
"That didn't stop you from staying before though, did it?"
"That was when I could kiss you, you have someone else to do that now."
She furrowed her eyebrows, then realized he knew she had something with Jacob.
Her mouth was wide open then turned into a laughing smile.
"Are you, are you jealous Tom?"
He turned around with his finger up, "Not at all. Enjoy your ice cream."
He walked up to her and squatted down making Z think he was gonna try and kiss her or something so she leaned back away from him but all he did was kiss noon on the head, "You can see daddy later, okay noon? I'll miss you.". He looked up at Zendaya surprised he didn't try to get close with her. "Don't worry, you saw my messages right? My hands are off you."
He stood up and as he turned to walk away again, Zendaya grabbed his sleeve and pulled him back down.
"You aren't leaving Tom, if your hands are off me. Stop trying to act distant and move on — plus you're dressed all comfy looking. You could stay until 5 AM like usual, right?"
He looked up to see if anyone was looking at them and luckily, no one was.
He grabbed her up and took her by a wall where they could talk in private.
"Z, I'm not being distant. I'm acting like we aren't friends because we aren't. You said it yourself and how do you expect me to be around on set everyday with your boyfriend here?"
"Relax, he isn't my boyfriend Tom. Just act normal, like how you usually would."
"Is it not awkward for your ex and boyfriend to be on set together with you? I know it's awkward for you. Don't act like you aren't bothered by me being here."
"Stop it tom, again he isn't my boyfriend. Just say you're jealous." She rolled her eyes
"Oh my lord." He said looking up at the ceiling then back down into her eyes stressed out at her understanding.
He took her hands into his, "Is this what you want Z? Do you want the intimacy of two men with you in between?" He dropped her hands down from his, "You earn it. We aren't friends."
He tried walking away from her, but then again she grabbed him back.
"Stay." she said, an annoyed smile emerged from Tom.
"Oh, you just. You're a little, oh my god, fine." He pulled his arm away from her and walked to noon to see Jacob sitting there playing with noon.
Tom continued walking the other way to see Hunter instead, he wanted to avoid Jacob at all costs. Unfortunately Jacob had already caught a glimpse of Toms back, he could just tell it was him.
Zendaya shortly came after Tom had faded into the distance, Jacob noticed this and wondered what they were doing back there. Zendaya knew Jacob was about to question her from his face, "We weren't doing anything, he knows we're talking to eachother and thinks we're dating." His eyebrows raised, "Oh he does?" Jacob always envied Tom, now that Tom knew. He wanted to pull some jealousy tricks. "Yeah he does." Zendaya said sitting next to him. "You have a quick part to do with Hunter in a bit." He said making Zendaya get up to watch the scene with him following behind her.

Tom and Hunter were hugging and chatting,
"Uh yeah, its been pretty good but it takes up a lot of energy." Tom said talking about Far From Home. Hunter nodded, "Hey, you know what? Can I see you do a backflip?" She said wanting to see him do his spidey stunts. "Oh yeah, of course." Hunter and Tom were about to walk outside to do the backflip so they wouldn't be disturbing the scene being filmed but as they did. Jacob and Zendaya passed by, and once Jacob had seen Tom looking at them, he put his arm around Zendaya and kissed her on the cheek. She had an awkward smile and whispered into his ear, "What the hell are you doing?" She said kind of upset. "Showing affection. That okay with you?" He said grinning like an asshole
She pushed his arm off her shoulders and walked away from him sitting down on a chair eating her ice cream and observing Alexa and Sydneys scene. Jacob shrugged, his mind was focused on showing Tom he didn't have Zendaya wrapped around his finger anymore, Jacob did (Did he really?).