12

halfway to 3k so quickly !! remember to vote and play the songs at the top of each chapter to feel the chapter <3 also dont mind how in every chapter i switch up how the paragraphs are divided, im not sure what looks better ☹️

Zendaya was laying in Hunters arms sobbing, Hunters arms were held around Zendaya while Zendaya was holding them. "Oh Z, come on. I don't think he meant it!" She said trying to make Zendaya cheer up.

Zendaya finally calmed down but just 2 aeconds later she started crying again, "No Hunter, you don't get it! He stared at me straight in the eyes and told me he didn't love me." Her voice quivered from panic, shock, sadness, and so much more in this very moment. It started raining too which made Zendaya cry even harder, she pointed straight at the window, "See, its even raining! God hates me! Why do you hate me god?" She said sounding completely serious which made Hunter giggle, "Zendaya, are you, stupid?" She rested her head on Z's head, they had a really close sister-like friendship. "Hunter, shut up! I thought you were supposed to make me feel better." She cried lesser and gave an annoyed look towards Hunter.

Hunter just stared into the window sighing, "Zendaya, I just realized. Why are you even crying, I thought you didn't love him back?" Her eyebrow raised beginning to think Zendaya did love him, but didn't see it.

Zendaya got up from her lap and wrapped herself in a blanket, "I don't." She suddenly got all feisty and sassy. Hunter gasped which turned into laughing, "Zendaya, you liar! Do you love him still? Jesus, and now you realize right after he told you he didn't love you." Zendaya looked down at the floor nearly about to tear up again. Hunter realized the mention of Tom not loving her makes her cry, immediately reacting. "Oh okay, oops! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Here, come next to me so I can give you a big hug."

Zendaya scooted next to Hunter, wiping her tears. It took a minute to stop her crying, and as she did stop, Hunter slowly looked over to Zendaya, "Hey, I mean I'm sure he didn't mean it and if you're crying this badly you still definitely love him.." she flinched a bit scared Zendaya was gonna start crying but she didn't. "I wouldn't say love, and either way, I can still be sad without loving him. Me and him have been friends, or lovers I guess for a few years so it hurt's hearing those words out of him." Zendaya said quietly while bringing up her legs to hug them.

"Well Z, don't you think some or all of this is sort of your fault? You're always avoiding him when he's showing love and when he isn't, you're completely obsessed. And I'd know because you call me every time something happens between the two of you."
Hunter said hesitantly scared Z was gonna get mad, and as expected she was.
Zendaya snapped and started listing all the things Tom was horrible for, "Ugh! He just does all that stupid shit, its not my fault! Like how is he going to pretend to love me then the next moment he says he doesn't love me. Fucking bum!"

She went on and on and on and on and onnnn about Tom for a good 10 minutes, Hunter was scratching her head nervous, Zendaya was clearly gonna go on for another 20 minutes so Hunter had to stop her. Atleast that stopped her crying for now. She was probably gonna call Hunter up about Tom later tonight again and how sad she was.

Hunter was just sitting there while Zendaya was scrolling through her phone until she suddenly got a call from Tom. She let out a loud gasp and started nudging Zendaya to look, "Zendaya! Zendaya, look! Toms calling me, be quiet, I'm gonna answer it." Hunter slowly answered the call, her eyes widened getting nervous as she was waiting to hear the british voice.

"Uh, hello, Hunter? Do you know where Zendaya is? The set has been waiting here for awhile now." Hunter side-eyed Zendaya mouthing "What the fuck, I thought you had no work today!" Zendaya shrugged and started to tear up again so Hunter threw a blanket over Zendaya so it'd muffle her sniffles and wouldn't make any noises. "Hello? Hunter?" They heard from the phone.
"Hey, uh yeah. Zendayas here..dont come over though!" Hunter replied back, Zendaya immediately took Hunters phone and yelled, "No, I'm not. Stop looking for me, goodbye."

Zendaya rolled her eyes and threw the phone back to Hunter. "Why would you tell him I was here!" Zendaya screamed, groaning. Hunter took her phone back, checking for cracks "I didn't want him to feel bad and lie to him!" — "Okay and? I don't want to see him."

"Are you bipolar or something? Weren't you just crying?!" Hunter gave a look towards Zendaya that basically said "Are you crazy?" Zendaya ignored Hunter and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Hunter sat there in disbelief but she chose to ignore her and turned on the TV.

About 20 minutes later Hunter heard a knock on her door, she got up walking over and opening the door to see Tom. "Tom! What are you doing here? I told you not to com—" Tom put his mouth over Hunter and shushed her, "Be quiet, I don't want Zendaya to know i'm here then run off somewhere." Hunter sighed in stress, she didn't know what Zendaya was gonna think, she'll think Hunter was trying to sabotage her, something like that. Moments later, Zendaya walked out of the bathroom in a towel. She didn't catch a glimpse of Tom and just went into the room to change, but Tom came behind and followed her in.

Zendaya turned, feeling the presence of someone. "Hunter..?" She screamed when she saw Tom. "What the fuck are you doing here!" She wrapped her towel tighter around her. He shrugged, "So you're just skipping work? How unprofessional." Tom leaned against the wall with his arms crossed staring her up and down. She opened the door and shoved him out, then slammed it in his face. She was gonna kill Hunter.

ZENDAYA POV
I was literally seconds away from breaking down and crying myself to sleep but I was too mad at Hunter and didn't want to be sad around Tom. I put on my clothes and hesitantly turned the door knob, Tom and Hunter were sitting awkwardly on the couch. "Tom, can you leave? I'm skipping work, yeah." I said trying everything to just see him walk out of the door. Toms eyes sparkled, something stood out so much to me this time. He was practically radiating, so pretty. His features complimented him so well. What am I even thinking? I was zoning out, staring at his face, his luscious lips, his pretty eyes, jawline and everything.
"Zendaya?" Hunter quietly said waving to get my attention, I snapped out of it, blinking tightly and went over to the door. "If you won't leave, I'll leave. I am not going back to work if thats why you came all the way here."

I rushed to my car and drove off, Tom tried to follow me but I was literally speeding. That's how desperately I didn't want to see him. He broke me, or did I break myself? No, it's not my fault. It's his, he should've known better than to leave me. I hate him, I will forever hate him.

TOMS POV
Fuck! I really wanted to check if she was okay, she didn't look like she was crying over me or sad at all, maybe it's better to keep my distance. Either way, I should be the one upset. She broke me, she broke me into pieces. I'm so mentally damaged, I was crazy over her, she never loved me back, did she? She never showed it, she never tried to. Why couldn't she just have left a long time ago? Maybe if she did, I wouldn't be so stupid and hurt as I am now. My eyes would be red every single night waiting for her replies, her calls, staying up on set with her. Was it something I did wrong? Was I not enough? Is it my fault?

THIRD POV
Zendaya was sitting on her door, banging her head against it. She was crying, she was miserable, she was messy. She needed Tom, that was the truth. All she needed was his attention, his love, she wouldn't let herself believe it though. It was her fault, she forced herself not to believe what was the truth. Zendaya loved Tom, she always did. She just had trouble showing it, along with all of her other problems. She was in love with him.