Chapter Forty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Just as it was coming to an end Michelle and Barack walked in. I was in shock actually. We all stood as they greeted us.

"You must be Jennifer? I've heard a lot about you." He said coming over to me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir. And yes, I'm Jennifer. I hope it was good things you heard."

"Most definitely. The Director said that he saw potential in you and he doesn't say that about many people. Him and I go way back. He also said that you know Ambassador Prentiss."

"Yes, her daughter and I are dating."

"Emily? I'm so glad she's not with that Grac—"

"Barack!" Michelle said, he shrugged and laughed.

"I met them a few years back at a gathering we had. Elizabeth and I were talking about the girls dating and I asked for some advice when their in a political family. Grace just didn't seem like the marrying type." I chuckle. We talk for a few more minutes before they had to leave for a press conference. They invited me to sit in on it. Who am I to say no?

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"So, how did the interview go?" I was in the car heading home. Emily called on her way to practice.

"Well, I got the internship! I also met Barack and Michelle. He told me about the two of you meeting a few years back when you were with Grace."

"Oh God. He didn't tell you what she did, did he? That was the most embarrassing thing ever!"

"What did she do?" I questioned.

"He didn't tell you? Well shit, now I have to" I giggle, "She threw up on his shoes after the party. My parents were having coffee with them and we were getting ready to leave and she threw up. She was 17 at the time as well. He told me to choose wisely about who I bring into the political scene because they love to eat into shit like that."

"She threw up on the president?!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I finally made it home around 730, I was so tired from the day. Between my meetings, talking with the realtor, classes and then practice, I was never going to rest. My stomach growled as I walked into the house and smelt food being cooked. I saw Jennifer over by the stove. I placed my things on the bench by the door and made my way over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Well, hello." She said turning her head to kiss me.

"Mmm, hi. It smells amazing. What are you cooking?" I started swaying us side to side.

"I'm making chicken and shrimp Alfredo. Everyone had a long day so I decided to cook for all of us."

"I'm so glad I'm marrying you"

"Is that so?" She said turning around in my arms.

"It is. I can't wait to make you a Prentiss"

"Mm, I can't wait to have your last name. I get to have you forever." She slid her arms around my neck and I lean down until our lips are inches apart.

"Forever sounds good to me" we finally pressed our lips together, she sighs into the kiss, pulling me closer. I don't think I could ever get tired of Jennifer, never in a million years. I pull back and rest my forehead against hers, "I'm gonna go shower okay?"

"Okay baby, dinner will be ready by then" we kiss one more time before I pull away going upstairs. I sighed and sat on the bed, laying back. I was so stressed out for a 20 year old. I needed to hire a team for the company, so I didn't have to do as much.

I jumped when I felt hands on my thighs, I sat up and found Jennifer there, "Hi" she said.

"Hi baby, is dinner ready?"

"It is.. But, I wanted to help you relax first.." I felt her hands run over my crotch as she stared up at me.

"And how are you going to do that?" I questioned. She got up and made her way up to my face. I could smell some wine on her lips.

"I'm going to suck your dick until you're cumming down my throat." I groaned quietly.

"O-okay" she smiles and goes back to her knees. She pulls at my sweatpants, yanking them down with my boxers. Normally I would stop Jennifer because I haven't showered but today for some reason I took a quick wash up after practice and thank God I did.

"I love your cock so much baby.. Have I ever told you that?" She wraps her hands around my cock as she kisses the tip.

"Maybe you should show me rather than telling me" She smiles against my tip.

"As you wish"

"Fuuuuuck" I moan out as she starts sliding my cock into her mouth. She's hands down the best at giving blowjobs. I lay back against the bed as she sucks my cock, swirling her tongue around my tip as her hands jerk my cock, "That's so good baby. Jesus!"

"I love sucking your cock, it's so long and thick. So delicious, makes my mouth water." I sit up and watch as she takes me back in her mouth. My mouth falls open when she takes me all in until her nose is on my stomach.

"Holy fuck Jennifer!" I fist her hair in my hand as she throats my cock. Her hand moves down a little and starts touching my balls, tickling them with her fingers, "Fuck, that's going to make me cum baby"

"Mm, please cum in my mouth baby. I want it all"

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby" I stand up and she sits back on her legs, her tongue out as she waits for my cum. I jerk my cock off before placing the top against her tongue, cumming, "FUCK, that was so good"

"You taste so delicious. Thank you baby."

"I should be the one thanking you. God, I needed that." She stands up and grabs my face, kissing me.

"Go shower baby. Dinner will get cold and you won't get dessert tonight.."

God, she's going to be the death of me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

AHH!! HI! I'm slowly coming back! Thank you for being patient and understanding ❤️

Also! The Obamas know about Grace and Barack can't stand her ✋🏾💀 let me not make them petty. Unless.. Nah.

Anyways, y'all stay tuned babes! I think I might skip to the second semester of senior year to see where they are and how far they've came.

So, part two?