Chapter Forty

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: hair pulling, choking, slut-shaming, degrading, edging, breed kink, major roughness (kind of), possessiveness, Exhibitionist, and Voyeur.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily went to the store while I went back to the hotel room. She wanted to grab us some snacks for the night since we did, of course, bring weed. It isn't a vacation without it plus we needed it after the last few weeks. I knew Emily would text me when she was on her way back to the hotel. I stripped from my clothes and waited for the text.

10 minutes later, I got the text. That gave me 5 minutes. I went into the bathroom and got the shower going. I grabbed my vibrator and made my way back into the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and got my body wet. I sat down on the bench and brought my leg up, placing it on the bench, opening myself open.

I was already wet thinking about us fucking in the bathroom at the club. I love when Emily is rough with me and possessive of me. Especially when she chokes me, I'm such a little slut for her. I'm her princess. Her spoiled princess.

I turned the toy on, sliding it down my body. I ran it around my nipple and I whimper quietly, biting my lip. I slide it the rest of the way down my body until it's resting right above my pussy. My hips buck as I let it lightly graze my pussy, teasing myself.

"Fuuck" I moan out when I slide it into myself. It will have to do until Emily comes in here demanding my pussy again, which I'll give her because I can't say no to her. Even if she forces it.

I fuck myself with the toy as I think about Emily sliding her cock into my pussy, railing me into the bed. Letting our neighbors hear how slutty I am. Hearing how I beg her cock to fill me up.

I don't hear the door open but I do feel a presence in the room. I open my eyes and gasp quietly when I see Emily staring at me from across the room. She's sitting in the chair in the corner of the room, staring at me through the glass walls of the shower as I fuck myself. I lick my lips staring at her as I turn the vibrator up higher.

"Oh fuck" I moan out, my head falling back against the shower wall. I reach down with my other hand, rubbing my clit as I fuck myself harder and faster. I lift my head up and stare at Emily. I whimper when I see her stroking her cock. Wishing that my mouth was around her as I fuck myself.

I'm breathing heavily as my legs start to shake from my pending orgasm. I watch as she gets up, taking her clothes off before she starts walking my direction. She opens the door to the shower, climbing in. She comes over to me and towers over me, looking down at me. I stare up at her with low eyes.

She wraps her hand around my neck, squeezing tightly. My eyes roll back at the sensation, "Please" I whine.

"Haha, does the little slut need to cum?" I nod fast. She bends down and breathes against my lips.

"Please, I want to cum for you" she squeezes my neck harder. I can feel my orgasm rushing towards me. My stomach is clenching tightly as I try to keep my orgasm together.

"Fuck, please can I cum sir?" I beg, close to tears.

"I love when you beg.. You sound so perfect baby. Do you wanna cum for sir?"

"Yes sir, please, can I cum for you?"

"Cum for me Jennifer" she lets go of my neck and I cum hard, freezing up as I squirt. She pulls me up and slams me against the shower wall, placing my foot up on the bench, slamming into me. I gasp out loudly as she fills me up, stretching me out.

"You feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock." She wraps my hair around her fist, yanking my head back. I swallow hard, trying to catch my breath. I deserved this for flirting with that girl. "Did you think you were making me jealous at the club? Flirting with that nobody to make me mad?"

"No-" She slams into me hard, yanking my head back. I clench around her. My body trembling.

"You're lucky that I didn't kill the both of you. I own you Jennifer.." she growls into my ear.

"Fuck, please!" I moan out, my eyes slamming shut as I try to hold my orgasm once again.

"You think you deserve to cum? You wanted to act like a fucking slut at the club, like a dog in heat! Is my cock not enough for you?!"

"Yes sir, it's enough! I'm sorry!" I cry out. I feel her reach under my leg, rubbing my clit, slowly, torturing me.

"Holy fuck Emily! I have to cum! P-please!" I beg as I start to get lightheaded. I need to cum so bad. She leans in and breathes into my ear, grunting. I reach back and tangle my hand in her hair. She slides other her hand up my body, wrapping it around my neck.

"You're such a worthless slut Jennifer. Were you looking for a quick fuck from that bitch? You thought she could fuck you like I do?"

"No sir, I'm yours!" I look up towards the ceiling as my body shakes. If I don't cum soon I'm going to pass out. "Fuck, please.. I-" she squeezes my neck harder. Fuck, this feels so wrong but so fucking good.

"Were you jealous of Grace? Thinking she could please me better than you? You own me Jennifer.."

"Emily please.." I whine as she starts rubbing my clit faster. I can feel her throbbing inside of me.

"I should get you pregnant.. Make you mine forever." I clench tightly around her. She chuckles in my ear, "Is that what you want? My cock to get you pregnant baby?"

"FUCK YES, PLEASE EMILY!"

"Cum for me Jennifer.." I try to pull away from her as I cum hard, shaking.

"Fuck, I'm still cumming!" I lean against the wall as I keep cumming, my eyes rolling back and my body trembling.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby.." she whimpers into my ear.

"Please, cum for me daddy. I want you to fill my tight little cunt up. Make it yours" her hands grip my waist as she pushes deep inside me, cumming. She grunts loudly into my ear.

"Fuck Jennifer!" She pulls back breathing heavily. I turn towards her, grabbing her face. I smash our lips together. She reaches down, grabbing my ass, pulling me closer.

"I love you and I'm so sorry Jennifer. I can't.. I can't lose you okay? You're my person. You're the love of my life and you're going to be my wife one day. You mean the absolute world to me and I seriously can't imagine life without you" I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too Emily and I'm not going anywhere. You have me forever" she turns the shower off and picks me up. I wrap my legs around her waist as she walks us into the bedroom.

We make love until 3 o'clock in the morning. Her hands sliding all over my body as she confesses her love into my ear over and over.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

THEY MADE UP 🥺😩

If Jennifer gets pregnant, it's really not my fault 🤷🏾‍♀️ she's a slut.

Anyways, y'all stay tuned! 😘