Chapter Forty-Seven

WARNING: Rated M.

Heads up: I DID NOT WRITE FULL SMUT. I didn't not have the motivation to, hence why this chapter took a while to be updated. But, I promise to give a full smut chapter next time I write one 😘

Forgive me and I love you! 🥰

Enjoy!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

November 27th, 2010
Winter Park, Florida
101 Waterpark Way

It's storming today so we all are staying inside. Our moms were up again this morning making breakfast for everyone. We could smell the food surfing through the vents as we woke up to the sound of rain hitting the roof and windows. I woke up and pulled Jennifer closer to me, holding her in my arms, warming my body up. That's the only thing I hate about getting out of bed, I don't get to cuddle with her.

"It's cold" she says as she wakes up, I chuckle and reach for the remote to turn the fan off, "Thank you" she says as she throws her leg over my waist, scooting even closer. I rub my hand under her shirt, rubbing her back.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep okay?"

"Mm, good morning and I did, I had to best teddy bear ever next to me" she said winking, I smiled. "Did you sleep okay?"

"I did, I had the best cuddle buddy beside me. Now, can we stop being all mushy and you kiss me?" She rolled her eyes and sat up, straddling my my hips. I place my hands on her thighs as she grabs my face, her thumbs rubbing against my lips. She leans down and breathes against my lips. I lick my lips as our eyes lock.

"I love you" she whispers against my lips, my hands grip her thighs.

"I love you too" I whisper back. She leans down finally smashing our lips together. I moan into the kiss as our tongues fight with each other. I can feel myself getting turned on. She makes my body tingle with her kisses, she always taste so good, even when she just wakes up.

"Fuck Emily" she breathes out as I kiss and suck on her neck, my hands massaging her thighs. She grinds down against me, my thumbs press against her through her thong.

"Go lock the door" I say. She jumps up from the bed, running to the door, locking it. She quickly walks back to the bed taking her night shirt off. She climbs on the bed, straddling me again. She leans back down smashing our lips together.

"Please, fuck me Emily" she whimpers. I wrap my arm around her and flips us over. I sit up and rip my shirt over my head before standing up taking my sleeping pants off. I don't sleep in underwear. I got back on the bed, smashing our lips back together, I grind down her against her, letting my dick rub against her through her thong.

"Fuck, you're so sexy Jennifer. So beautiful, so amazing." I kiss across her jaw and down to her neck, kissing across her collar bone to her chest. She arches up as I kiss around her breast, my tongue circling around her nipple, feeling it get hard against my tongue.

"Fuck! That feels so good baby" she says placing her hand against my face. I come back, kissing her as I grabbing her thong pushing it down. She kicks them off and spreads her legs wider, inviting me in.

I grab my cock, slowly sliding it into her, "Fuck, you're so warm baby. Jesus!" I lay down on top of her and she wraps her arms around me. I slide in deeper until I'm all the way in, her nails are digging into my shoulders as I thrust in and out, slow and deep.

"Jesus, that feels fantastic, please keep fucking me like that" she breathes into my ear.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We didn't make it downstairs until an hour later. We had sex and took a shower before coming down. Everyone was already at the dinning room table eating when we walked in.

"About time you ladies joined us" Derek said smirking at me. I slapped him upside the head as I walked by.

"Liz, she hit me!" He said telling my mom.

"Emily behave"

"Cry baby" I said sitting down from across him, he stuck his tongue out smirking. I kicked him under the table. Jennifer sat beside me and we made our plates.

"So, have y'all thought about the wedding at all?" Susan asked as we ate.

"Uh, no. I think we both kinda want to wait until after school is officially done with and we have our careers together. And with Emily's business doing so well right now, I wouldn't want her to have to slow down, ya know?" Jennifer said to her.

"I agree with that. I want Jennifer to finish with college and get into the FBI like she wants. We are in no rush to get married."

"Well, I, for one, am very excited for you girls. Marriage is a big step but you girls are made for each other. I was kinda worried when Jennifer said she had met you in another country, I thought it was too good to be true that you also live in Washington but seeing you two together makes me so happy and overjoyed. So, thank you Emily."

"Yes, thank you Emily. Jennifer is my little girl and you better not hurt her or I'll hurt you" Jake said, I swallowed hard laughing nervously because I know he's serious.

"Oh daddy, hush. Emily is the perfect fiancé. She makes me very happy. She's the sweetest person you'll ever get to meet. She's my person" Jennifer said staring into my eyes. I smiled widely at her, my heart beating fast.

We sat around the table for another 30 minutes before we all started helping, cleaning up the kitchen. We decided to have a movie day and watch the Halloween movies. Jennifer and I were curled up in the back of the home theater under this big blanket. Her hands gripping my shirt.

"Jennifer it's not that scary" I said whispering into her ear. She jumped and I chuckled quietly.

"How are you not scared?"

"Because it's not real baby. Granted someone could recreate it but come on, no actual human could survive everything he has been through"

"I guess you're right.. But, still. That's not the point." I chuckled and continued watching the movie as Jennifer clung to me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Do you think they should wait for a wedding or just get it over with?

Should I add some drama to spice it up, bring another past character into the picture? 😈

Giving me your ideas of what you would want of see next in the book! Nothing is off limits 😘