Water Balloons! Rehearsal

(Just wanna make it clear, the Practice room is not just one room, the number of rooms is up to...let's say 4 or 5, sorry if that's a bit much)

The Shallow Lakers were talking in the practice room. Nini was looking in her journals, she needed to come up with a few new songs if she wanted this record deal with Jamie, but her writer's block isn't the best right now.

"Hey," Gina says, yawning. "Are you tired?" Nini asks.

"She should be" Ashlyn walks up to them. "She did sneak away with EJ last night."

"How'd you know," Gina asks. She made sure everyone was fast asleep when she left.

"I have my ways."

"Actually, Big Red found out I was gone and he told Ash," EJ says walking up to them, and Big Red behind him. I tell her everything, Eej."

"Nice job keeping a secret, E" Gina laughs and EJ rolls his eyes playfully before walking away.

Nora giggles at the text messages that Jet sent her. She was able to grab his number and they've been texting each other nonstop, thank goodness that Miss Jenn allows phones once a week, even though they decide not to, other than Carlos, who's been posting pictures of auditions and the camp nonstop.

"You've been giggling nonstop," Bryan says, who was sitting next to her. "What's making you so giggly?"

"Oh, it's nothing," Nora says before stuffing her phone in her pocket.

Kourtney makes her way to Howie, who was watching the others. "Hey, you okay?" She asks. "Um, yeah" Howie shrugs, but he also stutters.

"What did we say about keeping secrets from each other" Kourtney glares. Howie shakes his head and lets out a sigh before explaining. "I'm just nervous. I'm Doug and you're Evie...I've never had my first kiss before."

Kourtney lets out an "Oh" she had forgotten that Evie and Doug share their first kiss...on the lips. "Well, if you don't think you're ready yet, I completely understand."

"No! No, no" Howie quickly says, not wanting to feel like his feelings are more important than hers. "I'm just nervous, that's all, I made a commitment to the play, to you. If I have to kiss you, I'll do it happily."

Kourtney lets out a smile knowing that a guy she wants to kiss felt the same way.

EJ was readying his camera to record their rehearsals. "What's happening here, E?" Ricky says, mocking Gina who always calls him E. "You keep doing that, I'm gonna call you Ri" EJ chuckles.

______________________________________________________

EJ's POV

Well, Miss Jenn asked me to start making these docuseries about the Camp's production of Descendants 3. She wants to sell them on Opening Night to convince other kids to come here next summer. Ya know, Carlos is already promoting through Instagram and I guess I'm doing my part.

______________________________________________________

"Okay everyone, gather round!" Miss Jenn says and the student listens. "We only have a few hours of practice before the Camp Shallow Lake Water Day and I intend to use every second."

"What's that," Big Red asks.

"It's a day where we hang by the lake" Val starts to explain. "We have these water challenges, pool races and we finish with a big water balloon fight."

"So is that why those are there?" Ricky asks, pointing to the bag full of water balloons. "Ya know, you really are blind" Carlos chuckles.

"He's not blind, just willfully oblivious" she laughs and so does the others, but Ricky didn't. He was actually really hurt by what they said, even if it was just meant as a joke