EJ

Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...

Opening Night was really great. The harness scenes were good, and there was definitely some drama behind the curtains. There was a college guy who kinda shocked me, I even had a panic attack. But it's okay now, I'm okay now. I know I've kind of been putting everyone else on the back burner but not anymore. Now I've had the perfect summer with my girlfriend. I had the perfect summer with all of my friends. I loved them...and something...something, WILDCATS! Ya know?

I always had plans for EJ to do the last recap since he's going to college the next season. I've heard people say this is EJ's last season and I really hope that's not true, EJ's too good a character to just be cut out. At least make it like a "Nini at YAC" situation, I just don't want his character to be gone. Make a petition to let EJ stay...and for Portwell endgame. Anyway, this is the last part of the story...I'm not ready for this story to end, this took so much time and effort to constantly think about ideas and come up with songs, but it's okay, I'll just sit here and listen to Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3 music to help me feel better. Speaking of Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3, I actually heard there's a possibility of Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 4. It hasn't been announced so don't take my word for it. But if it did happen, I'd either like to see Mermaids or SpellCasters. What would you guys like to see cause if Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 4 doesn't happen, I'm making my own story lol, still choosing between Mermaids or SpellCasters lol. Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.