Water Balloons! Secret Date

EJ and Gina had snuck away in the middle of the night.

______________________________________________________

Gina's POV

I was sleeping and EJ asked me to get dressed and meet him near the campfire. So I did cause I wanna know what he's planning

______________________________________________________

EJ's POV

I wanted to take Gina to the lake for a swim. It can be a little curfew-less date, but also even with the headphones Bowen got me, I still couldn't sleep with Big Red's machine. Don't know why he brought that

______________________________________________________

EJ had asked Gina to meet him at the CampFire and he snuck them near the lake for 2 reasons: One, he wanted to spend time with her, and two, even with the earmuffs Ricky got the boys, he couldn't sleep hearing Big Red's machine.

"What are we doing here?" Gina asks. She had a feeling they were gonna go swimming cause she was dressed in her purple swimsuit.

"Just stay here," EJ says, who was in a white tank top and dark blue swimming trunks. He starts to walk into the woods and leaves Gina wondering to herself. What was he planning?

Suddenly, EJ races towards and throws himself off the dock in nothing but his trunks. "LIFEGUARD!" He yells, making a splash. The water flies up and Gina jumps back in surprise. "You're crazy, Wildcat" Gina giggles.

"Crazy for you!" He smiles, his head popping out of the water. "Come on, I didn't bring you here for nothing" with a grin. She runs and jumps off the dock, making a splash. She swims closer to EJ and moves his wet hair out of his face. Who knew hair was long when it's wet?

"Thanks for coming in" EJ smiles. "Follow me," he says before diving under the sea and Gina follows. As they swim back up, EJ hears something in the distance. "Hey listen!" He tells his girlfriend and they hear a cricket chirping. "I've never been able to hear that at home, I feel like this is gonna be the best summer."

"Yeah, it is" Gina grins. "And this is for making me get my braids wet," she says before splashing EJ and quickly swimming away. "You must've forgotten I play Waterpolo!" EJ laughs before swimming after her.

Being the more athletic one, EJ catches up with her quickly and picks her up. "Caswell, don't you dare!" Gina says, having an idea of what EJ was about to do. "You shouldn't  have splashed me!" EJ smirks before tossing a screaming Gina out of his arms, making her splash into the sea.

EJ laughs to himself for a few minutes but notices Gina hasn't come up yet. "G?" He asks, but in response. He swims a small length to get a better view. "G, where are you?" He turns his neck, searching the waters for his girlfriend.

He feels his heart stop, for he couldn't catch sight of Gina's long brown braids anywhere in the waves. He can't lose her, not only would it be terrible, but everyone would blame him for it. "Gina! Where are you?" EJ cries, a little desperately now.

Suddenly, Gina jumps from the lake behind him and tackles him, almost subduing him water. EJ turns around and glares at her, who was giggling nonstop. "I get that you're upset I threw you, but pretending to drown is too far."

"That's me" Gina grins. Noticing EJ was still glaring, Gina just decides to kiss his bottom lip and run her hands through his long hair, making the light brown-haired smile against his well. "Better now?" She smirks, pulling away.

"Don't do that again" he tells her.

"Okay, but speaking of which, don't you think we should head back before someone notices we're gone?"