15.

I grab my coffee at the usual coffee spot. Gotham still had the signature weather temperature; Thick grayish cloud hides the light of the sky and pretty windy in the afternoon. Each person I see in the corner, waves the newspapers with the new headline blowing every corners;

TOM CRAWFORD SCHEMES:
IS HE OUR FUTURE?

Somehow he came back to the election despite the incident, but it didn't succeed on his end. The mayoral Bella Reàl won the first round of the election. Her commitment to get rid of any malicious work, as well as corruption has increased. I was more than happy to know that Tom left me behind to focus on his election, rather than focus on marriage. However, few rumors was spreading around, that Bruce is dating. The thought of seeing him with another woman didn't create any wounds, but it irritated my soul for whatever reason. Alfred contacted me a couple of times, sometimes we would take a walk in the city and discuss a little. I minded my business asking him about the other woman, it wasn't my business.

Luckily I managed to switch positions at my job. However, I still worked at Iceberg here and there.
My position in GAX marketing company is reassuring compare to the Lounge; however, the money is still a huge difference compare to my new position; that's why I still work at the club from time to time.

Unfortunately I didn't have an approval to work with the meetings and files in the marketing firm, but I managed to become an assistant to my boss, James Clinton.

My eyes circle around the clock that's hanging on top of the wall. I quickly grab my coffee and thanked the guy behind the desk; Nate Dawson to be specific. My feet runs with a sudden speed through the road, as a remarkable sounds of horns and yelling comes from each car. It startle me a bit but I continue to run.

Once I approach the property with modestly display by the front door 'GAX' written in capital letters, my eyes trails up the tall building reflecting both the blue and the clouds of white-silver hue. My black heels taps harder onto the sidewalk, trailing my eyes back to the entrance as I push onto the thick silvery glass-door. The chandelier with each golden structure around the lights, streams the entire entrance which black marbles tiles and white pearly walls. A modern silvery desk stands in the middle with the reception signs onto it. The woman behind the desk is Margot; a young blondie with a earbud sticking onto her ear.

Each person walks past me with a phone attach to their face, yelling back and forth on the other end. I made my way to the cloudy white elevator as I tap onto the button with the pat of my finger. The doors automatically shots open and I proceed to walk in. The smell of the elevator is lavender, grown with such care. My eyes darts to the button panel and presses on the number; thirty six. I take my place against the metal wall, realizing I'm all alone. My thoughts travels around my boss. I remember specifically James needs the files he has left on my desk.

Once the elevator reaches to the destination, it opens the door. My heels taps onto the floor and reaches to the main desk, placing all my belongings. I notice the files standing on the edge of my calendar as my hands quickly snatch it and storms through the room, reaching towards the meeting.

I stop my tracks immediately and waits in front of the door for James to step out. My arm cuffs around the files, leaning my back against the wall for a couple of minutes. The glass-door opens with a sudden movement and I hear the sound of a familiar laugh coming from my boss. James takes a couple of steps out the doorway and let the salesmen walk past him. Everyone is wearing a formal suit, as well James which is rare at times. He's more comfortable with casual clothes; which means wearing a suit is a hint of huge victory for the market.

"Of course, we will discuss this our next meeting!" He says with high vibration of enthusiasm, shaking each hand as he watches each person walking towards the elevator. His smile immediately disappears as well as they did, quickly facing me with a loud shrug.