0.9

I haven't seen Bruce since yesterday, but the conversation we had was important. I had a feeling Bruce took a decision in regarding to Tom. I know he didn't like his motive, and after what happened; it confirmed he is more dangerous than we expected.

Bruce told me it's necessary if I stay, and I shouldn't leave anytime However my mind reminded me that I still have my job to worry about.

What's going to happen when all of this is over? I won't have a job by the end of the road, and if I don't have a solid ground off myself, I'm going to live out on the streets. I couldn't accept that. Everybody is already trying to survive in Gotham.

I'm already ready as I grab onto my coat. I have my hair in a ponytail, and luckily enough Alfred brought my make up along with my clothes, as we have already establish that I have to be here for awhile. I left my cat with the neighbor, making sure she'll survive with at least.

However I didn't tell Bruce that I'm leaving, nor have I told Alfred; but it didn't matter, after all I am an adult.

I grab my purse and throw it around my forearm. My feet is touching the cold wooden plates as I'm heading downstairs in silence, holding onto my heels with one hand. It could've been impossible to walk with my stilettos, but I manage to get through the struggle when I arrive at the main door. I shut the door carefully, slips each of my feet on the shoes and walk my way to the club.

Penguin is probably mad at me, so the best thing I could possibly do is try to avoid him as much as possible; If I'm lucky enough.

I made it safely to the club and inside the building. My feet immediately runs upstairs and enter the girls room, greeting everyone; however they are all worried for me. I made sure to let them know everything is alright, until Katherine appears in the room and squints her eyes at me.

"You were with Bruce Wayne at the cathedral?" She questions me as she folds her arms together, inching closer. The rest of the girls glances towards at Katherine till they mind their own business.

It isn't hard enough to get the information since it's a big deal that Tom exploded the cathedral in the middle of a funeral.

I nod slowly at her, although i didn't have any desires to explain anything right now. Every minute counts if penguin walks in.

"Are you going to explain yourself?" She says sharply.

"Not here Katherine." I say quietly as I place my coat on the table. "Oz will ruin me if he walks in. Let's talk about it another time, please." I look up at her, and I could tell based on her expression she wants to talk about it.

She frowns and nod a little. I thank her and quickly walk downstairs to 44 below. It's full again, but this time I notice Tom is sitting on the corner with a police officer, completely drunk. He laughs as he talks the police officer about god knows what.

However since Tom is here, it makes it difficult to do my job. I'm suppose to be as far as away from him as possible. Instead, I try to blend in with the crowd and not aim the attention to me. I grab a few bottles and start working immediately, filling every tables as much as I could but leave the other bottles for Katherine to fill around the areas where Tom is sitting. I manage to get a hold of her to help me as she arrives.

Things starts to escalate as Tom throws a bottle in the air, meanwhile the police officers is idiotically cheers at him. I roll my eyes in annoyance. Katherine taps me on the shoulder and I turn my focus to her.

"I'll do something about it, try stay away as much as possible." She says with a serious tone, I nod with small smile appearing on my lips. I'm not sure what I would've done if I didn't have Katherine in my life.