0.6

I wrap his coat around me to ensure the heat will warm me up, meanwhile I follow Bruce into the alley. He didn't tell me where we are heading, but I didn't have to question it. Regardless i feel safe when I'm around him for some reason. However, it's pretty hard following along because he walks faster than me, not to mention my stilettos is gripping each of my bones on my foot. I grab a hold of his arm and try to fully push myself to his steps, but I struggle from it. Bruce notice my commitment as he wrap his arm around my waist and motioning me to walk the same speed as his. I wasn't sure why we necessarily have to be in a hurry. I lift my head up and take a quick glance at him, however he is clenching his jaw as his eyes is threateningly staring through the alley. We walk past a couple of people, and they are all gazing at Bruce, surprising to see him whatsoever.

After a couple of minutes, we arrive to the Wayne Tower. Bruce continues to hold around me as he opens the door, and gently letting me inside. He carefully peeks before he slowly shuts the door, it seems like he is navigating his distance.

Bruce Wayne's Manor. I been here before but it still amazes me how dark it can get, and it truly do look horrifying in the middle of the night. Some candles has been burning from the entire day, I could easily tell with the wax dripping on the counter. I can imagine Makayla having to clean it tomorrow.

Bruce softly takes the coat off of me and takes the lead towards the stairs, as I follow him since I have no idea where I'm suppose to go. The main door to the bedroom is completely open, exposing yet another gloomy room. He directly walks in and throws the coat on his armchair, running his fingers through his hair as his nostrils flare in annoyance. It isn't easy ignoring someone's frustration, instead I give in to ask him.

"Mr. Wayne, is there anything bothering you?" I ask out of curiosity.

He rubs his eyes with his fingertips in frustration. "How do you know Tom?"

Shock crosses my face as I swallow a lump appearing out of no where, biting onto my tongue. "He is someone I've known for a long time, but someone I despise and try to stay away from-"

He immediately interrupt my sentence. "Do you have any idea what he has done?" He says aggressively and turns towards me.

I didn't know what Tom has done for the past few months, perhaps even a whole year. All is know is he's a self centerd asshole.

"No, I have no clue. I don't be around him." I say quietly, in which Bruce didn't respond to my comment but changes the subject.

"He saw us." Bruce says as he trails his eyes towards the city, walking a couple of steps to the glass window that's attach in his bedroom wall. He slowly grabs a hold from his shirt and folds it over his head, taking it off his upper body.

"I suggest you stay the night, and if it gets worse, you'll have to stay a couple more days. Tom seems to have an interest towards you, and he is already as dangerous as he can be." He looks on the floor as he holds onto the shirt before throwing it to the side. 

Bruce turns around and walks towards me, which causes me to take a couple of steps back, not having a clue what he is doing. He stops his track in front of me, not even a inch away. Our eyes are locking to each other once again.

"I'll leave the bed to you", Bruce says with a raspy voice, till his eyes trails to the main door and walks out the room. I turn around to see him slowly disappear as he walks downstairs. I shrug a little from frustration. My face still burns a little from the small bruise that has been planting onto my cheek.

I glance around the area and notice how huge the bedroom actually is, each corners have their own spaces and large walls attaching to the roof. One wall has only glass windows pointing towards the city, and the bed is standing beside the windows. The entire bed is a huge oval with four pillows, as well as the design of the bed. The colors of the blankets and pillows are black, matching his curtains and the floor that's made out of dark oak-wood. The smell of his bed gives a strong scent of his, however the entire room smells like him. I softly take the dress off of my body, and let it slide down my legs. I crawl inside the bed, cuddling around the blanket. My eyes darts towards the city as the neon light from one of the logos attach to a building, glimpses through the window.