Trapped in horrortale

You won't escape! Har har!

Hey boss ya mind if I sneak some food into my au for everyone? Horror asked, No go right ahead horror, thank you boss! Horror said running to the kitchen. Heh Heh no problem, hey error can you open me a portal to my au? Horror asked, sUrE, hErE ya gO error answered while opening a portal to horrortale.

Y/n saw horror running in and out of a portal error had created, they got really curious, and was wondering where and what he was doing, as soon as horror came back, and took one look away from the portal. Y/n had peeked their small head threw the portal, In seconds y/n walked threw the portal, only to see in horror on how messed up, and twisted this au was. Y/n tried to take a step back into the castle but the portal had closed. They fell on their butt and into a puddle of blood, y/n started to panic. What was this au? Why was everyone so obsessed with food? Will I be here forever?

Soon y/n got up, and looked to see a really tall skeleton who looked like the original papyrus. Just his teeth were covered in blood,and had missing teeth. He was talking with it looked like another monster, while eating food and enjoying theirselves. Y/n took another step back and ran threw a place that was really blue and had lots of water. (A.k.a: waterfall)

H...horror! Daddy! Someone help me! Y/n shouted crying, many monsters were starring, some trying to hold back the bloodlust in their eyes.

Soon y/n saw a girl along with a flower......?

No POV:
Come on Aliza  we have to keep going! You're the only human down here! You could be eaten at anytime! HT flowey shouted, e...excuse m..me y/n said crying. A..ah! Please don't hurt me! Aliza and y/n jumped back. W..wait! Are you a human little one! HT flowey asked. Y/n whipped their tears and nodded. D..do you know where m..mr. h..horror is..? Y/n said still sniffling from crying. I..I m..might know what he l..looks like can you d..describe h..him? Aliza asked scared. Y/n answered with this...

He has a cracked skull, he is a skeleton, a big! Red eye with black in the middle, he wears a blue sweatshirt and black and white pants, y/n answered.

Aliza started balling with tears and panicked, Aliza ran as fast as she could out of there with this imagine in her head

Not wanting to deal with this pain and torcher any longer, y/n starting to cry again and wished someone would try and help them then

No POV:
You know my brother? HT papyrus asked, y/n nodded their head. How do you know him? I get that he is helping us he is really an amazing brother! But how do you know who he is? HT papyrus asked. I.. u-uh I live with my da- n..nightmare... y/n said, were you about to say dad? Oh... are you lost then?? Y/n just nodded again, oh! That's terrible come with me until my brother comes back he will take you back where you came from! HT papyrus shouted worried.

He'll be back in an hour please make yourself at home sorry it's a mess little human! HT papyrus said nervously.

Y/n walks upstairs, and sees two rooms, they try to open the room on the far right but the door is locked. Oh do you wanna see sans room? Papyrus says running down and getting the key and unlocking the door. Yea he never cleans in -_- papyrus said sighing.

*One hour and 24 minutes later*
Pap? I'm back -_- I can't be here long but I found a pack of spaghetti! We can make it together!! Oh! Human stay here! HT papyrus said.

*Downstairs*
SANS YOU LET A LITTLE HUMAN COME INTO THIS AU WITHOUT REALIZING IT!! HT papyrus shouted, ah! Bro my ears! Wait what!? Horror said scared. P..pap what happened to that kid! Horror said shaking in fear that it was y/n and they would be dead. Well the great papyrus was nice enough to let this human in and stay here until you got back! They are upstairs in your room! Nyhehehe! HT papyrus said proudly.

Thx pap! Horror said teleporting up to his room, kid you scared the crap out of me! I thought you died! Horror shouted. You tell your dad and no more candy! Horror said. O..ok I'm sorry... y/n said. Pap I'll be back in a moment! Horror said taking y/n's hand and leading them back to the castle.

Dang you made it out!
Horror: 🤨🤨
Oh my god I love you!
Horror: Wtf
Can I have a head dog! 🥺
Horror: your wish is my command
Thank you for reading!! 😄😄