That Day...

\(^ヮ^)/ Hi!!

Daddy can I go play outside? I'm bored!! Wait I have a good idea!! Can you come outside and play with me as well!! Y/n asked excitedly. Of course Y/n!! But um.. Stay away from that tree please. The tree we met at, you see a ghost like tree figure. I want you no where near the castle until she leaves got it honey? Nightmare asked.

....

I guess so.. I'll stay far away from it!! I'll just pretend the tree is an evil monster who is selfish and hates people most of the time!! Y/n said putting their shoes on. Welll.. that personality is accurate, so you don't need to pretend just add narcissist Nightmare said.

Please hope she doesn't come out today, that women will destroy Y/n if she sees them in her castle.. dumb physical form.. you hate me anyways why is their a need to come out and observe!! Oh I know because Mr. Favorite younger sibling is in the corner!!

We're only 15 why do we have to deal with this.. why can't we be normal.. I just want friends.. at least y/n and Dream and happy.. *sigh* y/n's gonna bust my butt if I don't get outside soon.

*Pov*
Suddenly a large wave of negativity hits Nightmare in the face, he then hears a scream from outside. With also sounds of crying, Nightmare knew right away who was crying.
Soon enough this got Peaks Dreams attention and they both run outside to see what was happening.
In that very moment, Nim can be seen!? While also in view of Y/n's mother.
( Boi this about to go down )

*Nightmare's POV*
I ran outside in a panic with Dream ready for anything accept this. Dream gasped at the sight of the two mothers face to face. While Nightmare seems to recognize a similar expression from Y/n's Mother.

*No POV*
𝑆𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑦.. 𝑀𝑎𝑐𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 Nim says with a smirk look.

*Nightmare's pov*

I see y/n on the floor in red, I needed to treat their wounds at fast as I could.. But Nim was right infront of them. I couldn't let them die if Nim saw me, but watching Y/n Bleed out with a peace of glass sticking out of their head didn't sit well either.

So i risked it, I ran as fast as I could and used every healing technique I knew while rushing inside to find something to stop the bleeding something like gauze.

I saw mother give a Glace of disgust before I ran Inside I could really care less about it, if she hates me that's her bad. I have a family! Even if that means she won't accept that fact. But trust me she's not a part of it..

Y/n was passed out on my arms, Dream had finally followed me back inside. I told him to call the doctor while I make sure y/n is alright.

*pov*
Nightmare sees the guards bring in a knocked out old lady that looked drunk still, Nightmare smirks and looks happy while Dream has a look of disgust in his eyes when seeing Y/n's mother.

* When the doctor gets here*
(ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ)

*Still POV 💕*
The doctor gets to the castle and tries to figure out what's wrong with y/n the doctor tries his best but can't seem to find out what condition y/n is in. The only thing he could find out was that Y/n wasn't going to wake up but they weren't dead.

That was heart breaking news to both brothers, they have only just met y/n a couple months ago. And this is what it has come to? After the doctor leaves Nightmare breaks down while Dream tries to comfort him while also tearing up.

(ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕣)