Damn it dream!

:Nightmare's Diary:
Ok, now that Y/n's Mother is dead I can finally breath.. I'm keeping that Fncking tape forever, I'd watch us kill her everyday if I wasn't so busy! Gosh, we're insanely crazy I can tell you that much =) but god, that kill felt so fricken good!
      I mean come on! The screams? The way she wanted us to stop and us having no intention of doing so! I bet that's how Y/n felt when they were hit. That's how I felt with my bullies! So swore that I would make her feel the same amount of pain Y/n did before death, if not more.

Boss! Boss! The star sanses are here! They broke in! Red shouted baseball bat in hand, you know what to do with y/n idiots 5-7 and idiot 8 come with me every other idiot go help rotect y/n! Nightmare shouted while his tentacles appeared. yes boss! Everyone said.

Ok you
Guys come with me! I'm not letting my brothers pretty little positive hands get on my child!
Nightmare you have no right to be keeping y/n here ageist their will! Dream shouted aiming his bow arrow.

against their will who do you think I am! You knew how much they needed me in the past! Don't act like you don't! Nightmare shouted anger in his tone.

I can help get them out of a coma just trust me to take care of them!

All the Bad Sanses chuckle, Dream looks around in confusion and eventually looks back at Nightmare still aiming his bow arrow at Nightmare ready to attack.

Dream your an idiot! They woke themselves up! So good luck trying to provoke me because nothing you do is going to work, all you wanna do it take them away from me, which is not happening!
Then I'm going to have to use force brother I am sorry but they were not yours to take!

I'm sorry what? Horror says laughing. Everyone turns their attention to Horror. Murder snorting in the process. Killer tried holding back his laughter while looking amused at the statement Dream just made.

Ink holds his paintbrush in front of the other stars making sure if they try and hit them he'd be ready. Who's *Wheeze* the father of the *wheeze* kid then! Horror said dropping his axe laughing.

your castle is dangerous, do you know how many weapons you have! I mean just look at you guys right now! This is no place for a human child!

Heh your to quick to judgement Dream, it's like your a professional at it!
Brother just give me y/n and we don't have to fight!

I'd rather die than give up one of the only reasons I'm still sane!

...

...

...

Brother! No... What if you hit them? If you get to angry! Plus you could train y/n to be bad! And I don't want that!Dream said trying his best to keep calm.

I would never! Come on I like having one person in the castle who isn't all emo and crazy, well moon is crazy but not in psychopath like crazy. Brother! No I'm done with you leave or you will regret it! Nightmare said turning his tentacles into weapons.

Up you go kiddo! Blue said, mweheheh! Don't worry everything will be fine I'm just going to save you from that meany trying to hurt you! 😆 blue said happily.

Ok blue we have to go, I don't want this to take to long the others are almost out of my trap ink said cautiously,

ok let's go find dream, I bet he's doing a great job!!! Blue said grasping onto Y/n tightly.
Guys you got y/n! We have to go I managed to get nightmare to chaise after you but he thinks your somewhere else now! Dream said.

ok guys let's go! Blue shouted.

As ink opens the portal the others jump threw it after they jump threw the portal he jumps threw it, he then sees Nightmares face in defeat anger and sadness he sees nightmare start to cry while dropping to his knees.

He then realizes that- this wasn't some kind of thing nightmare was doing to hurt that kid- nightmare was truly trying to be a good father and he was succeeding, he had to tell the others. But he wanted to get to know the kid, but he knew dream wouldn't listen it's Dream after all..

Bro that last sentence is so true!!
Nighty be nice to Dream!!
Ugh but that's so difficult!