Y/n!

As y/n started waking up more and more, nightmare was out of everything he was crying happy tears, while y/n's body was waking up. Nightmare was crying so much that he wondered if the others could hear, but he wasn't worried about that, he was to happy to care.

But he did wonder would y/n know who he is like this? That was something he was scared of, that they wouldn't remember him. He looked back at y/n who was completely awake, getting used to the light around them.

Nightmare waited for y/n to sit up, y/n rubbed their eyes and took a notice of nightmare, nightmare didn't have anything to say to y/n he was to caught up in his own emotions, that he couldn't think of anything to say.

*Nightmares thoughts*
Will they remember me?
How am I going to tell the others?!
My brother is going to try and take y/n back!
Do I still deserve y/n!?
Do they hate me?
Is this a safe place for them?
How do I take care of them like I used to?
What if y/n finds out I am keeping their mother in my dungeon?!
What if I get to anger and accidentally hurt them!
**************************************************************

Nightmare was think nonstop about what could happen, and he couldn't control the thoughts. He wanted to take care of y/n because he loved them. But he didn't know if it would be safe enough for them here. He figured he could use an empty room in the castle to put everyone's weapons in, plus they needed a room so nightmare would have to make one for them.

No POV:
U-uh hi y/n...nightmare said, ( y/n gives nightmare a look and looks at him ) u-uh uh? Are you daddy? Y/n said

Nightmare was really surprised by the response y/n gave him. He looked at y/n and started to cry again. He then pulled y/n into a hug, and said yes! He couldn't find the words to say how much he missed y/n, he was going to take off work for a month so he could get a chance to spend time with y/n again.

Nightmares POV:
I can't believe this y/n woke up! I hugged them for 5 minutes straight, and after I explained to y/n why I looked like this. I then did something really hard to say, I told y/n what happened to dream and what he might try to do, instead of the negativity I was waiting for, y/n smiled at me and said that uncle dream was being a meany! And they wanted to stay with me forever! I laughed at held them tight in my arms, while they hugged me back. But I was still curious what will the others think about y/n? I'll have to introduce y/n to them in a bit won't I?

Har har I'm sick and I still made a story :D because I was bored and I love writing, anyways have a nice day people!