LIV

I'm getting ready cause I'm going out with Izzy and Mads, we are going to the science center, I'm so excited about this trip cause it's my first time visiting it and I can't wait to see all of the things there, my two friends also are v...

I'm getting ready cause I'm going out with Izzy and Mads, we are going to the science center, I'm so excited about this trip cause it's my first time visiting it and I can't wait to see all of the things there, my two friends also are visiting it for the first time.

Riley was the one who suggested this place, he came over the day after my father came which was three days ago, I was texting my friends and we were fighting over places to go, so I asked him and he suggested The Science Center and both of them agreed on going so here we are.

We agreed on wearing the same outfit style but different colors, I'll wear brown and cream, Izzy red and white, Mads olive green and beige.

It's 9:30 Am right now and I'm all ready, I ate my breakfast earlier and took all I needed, I wore brown shorts with a cream t-shirt that has Brown sleeves and also a brown word is written on it which is 'beautiful', my hair was in a half ponytail, I let my bangs fall on both sides of my face, I cutter it again when school ended but this time I went to a professional hairstylist that made them into curtain bangs, I placed one of sunglasses on top of my head and took my bag then went downstairs.

Louis is taking us, I found him waiting for me, he is wearing jeans and his hair is messy, so he is going to work and neither is he coming back home.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too, little one," he said walking to the garage and I followed behind him.

"Sorry, I forgot that you were asleep when we were having breakfast," I said.

"Don't worry, and I'm going out with Mateo," he said opening the door.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"What? Am I not allowed to go out? Or you are the only one that is allowed to have fun?" he answered Amused.

"Ow, okay, have fun!" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Choose a car!" he said pointing to the keys, Yes that is my favorite thing about going out with Louis, he always let me choose the car.

I looked at the cars, my favorite is William's but nobody is allowed to take it without his permission not even Alex, so it's a no, hmm a grey one caught my attention.

It's the Lamborghini Urus, I've always seen it in the garage but never saw any of my brothers using it.

"That one," I pointed.

"I forgot that we have it," he said taking the key.

I run and took the passenger seat, he entered the car after me and started the car.

"Are they ready?" he asked and I know what he means, so I nodded.

Louis hates waiting, he is so impatient, and I know that if one of my friends is late, he won't be able to throw a mean comment at them cause I told him not to, I don't want to embarrass them or makes them uncomfortable, I know that Louis has no problem showing his dislike to them or anyone else, but it's umm I don't know how to explain it, it just puts people in an uncomfortable situation, especially by the way he says it and the way he acts coldly and angry.