XXVII

Emme has fallen asleep on my shoulder so I took her to the car and Rowen stayed with her

Thank God she didn't notice my bloodied shirt or else she'll freak out even more, Reign told me about her reaction when she saw the gun.

We took care of all of them although I still didn't have my fun with Fabien, we didn't kill him yet he doesn't deserve an easy escape.

We will take care of him later but for now, we need to take care of Emmeline.

I don't know what they did to her but they will regret it even if they didn't do anything bad to her they are going to regret even thinking about kidnapping her.

I went inside the house and looked at the dead bodies on the floor, I heard footsteps behind me.

Whoever this person is, he is taking small steps in an attempt to get away without anyone noticing.

If it was any other normal person he would've completed the task but not with someone born and trained among the mafia.

I looked behind me carefully and placed my hands on my waistband for my gun.

"Please let me go I have a family" look who we have here it's Emmeline's geography teacher!

"Do I look like I care?" I said pointing my gun at him.

"No, I'm sorry I swear I won't do it again please let me go" He pleaded on his knees.

Pathetic.

"Please I have a family that can't live without me they need money... My son goes to the same school as your siblings" he said with tears in his eyes.

But I know it's all an act even if it's not he deserves what is going to happen to him.

"My son is Caleb! He is Emmeline's friend! If you kill me He'll be sad and that will affect your sister and you don't want this right?" He said again and I think I'm done with his bullshit.

"I'm not going to kill you" I said and I saw hope in his eyes and relief and I smirked "yet"

All of the relief faded away from his eyes and he looked even more scared.

I don't blame him after what is coming for him, he'll regret even looking at my baby sister.

I called some of our men to take him to our warehouse and take care of him.

I went upstairs to find my older brothers torturing a man that I recognized the second I saw him.

Fabian Hugo.

I thought we said we will take care of him later but I think Louis can't wait anymore and neither does Xander.

Louis was torturing him physically while Xander torture mentally, I don't understand how he can do it but It's Alexander Roman Bianchi who understands him?