XXV

I don't know what is wrong but this past few weeks my brothers are being super weird every time I go out or go to school with one of them they ask some questions about who did I talk to and what did they say and stuff like that

Also they are being super overprotective about everything,even my father who was supposed to go to work I don't know where the past week he canceled it for some reasons.

Currently I'm at school in lunch break with Riley,I didn't find my friends I don't know why they are not here.

I heard the cafeteria door open and everyone attention was on the door as for me I didn't pay it any attention cause I know it's probably my brothers or cousins or Rayen.

I was busy staring at Riley's drawing but suddenly he stopped and looked up at the door and his mood completely changed from relaxed to anger or I don't know that is new my first time seeing him like that.

I looked at the door to find two boys that I didn't recognize but well I'm not gonna lie both of them are super hot.

Not hotter than Reign but still they are hot.

"Who are they?" I asked and looked at Riley.

"New students" he said without even breaking eye contact with one of them.

"Why are you so angry? Are they bad?" I asked again.

"Yeah,they are bad" he said and this time he looked at me.

I just nodded and started eating cause I forgot earlier when I was busy staring at Riley's drawing.

"Romano I've missed you" I heard someone saying in front of us.

"Agapov, what are you doing here?" Asked Riley not even looking at them busy eating,well it's my first time seeing him like that he is just like Rayen right now.

"Is this the youngest Bianchi?" Asked the boy again ignoring Riley question,me on the other hand I looked up when I heard him talking about me.

"She is,Now leave" said Riley.

"I'm Lev Agapov, and this one right here is my younger brother Alik" said Lev pointing to his brother and giving me a big smile.

"Nice to meet you I'm Emmeline" I said giving him a smile.

"они не лгали, когда сказали, что она похожа на ангела" said Lev which made Alik smile at me.

(They didn't lie when they said she looked like an angel)

I didn't understand what they said but that seemed to piss Riley even more.

They seem to be nice I don't know why Riley is pissed like that.

They both took a seat with us and Riley looked like he is about to kill someone.

"Look Here Lev, either you get up or im gonna do something that I won't regret later" said Riley Calmly but by the tone of his voice I know that he was about to explode.