XXXIII

Holidays, yay finally, the rest of that week was just terrible not just because of the bodyguards but everyone was still talking about Dylan

There was no sign of Dylan or Maeve and her friends after that day, I asked Papa if our family have anything to do with it but He said that I don't wanna know.

After Rowen found out he was so mad but luckily he didn't say or do anything to me cause Romeo and Emilio were with me the whole time.

My brothers are still mad at me, I feel guilty for what I did and I want them to act normal but I don't know what to do.

Alexander, Jordan, and Rowen are still talking to me but they are just not acting like they usually do.

Louis, William, and Jayden are not talking to me only if it's necessary and that hurts so bad.

I spend most of my time with my father and if he is not home I go to the garden or watch something on Netflix.

Jayden took my phone, laptop, and iPad so I only have the tv but when you have Netflix and Youtube on your tv who needs all of that?

I don't use social media that much so Tv is enough for me, I've started watching chilling adventures of Sabrina.

I'm in love with Sabrina's personality, I wish I could be like her confident, and stop being a crybaby.

I heard a soft knock on my door, I said a come in, the door opened to reveal Rylie.

"Em! What are you watching!" he asked looking at the tv where there is a demon or whatever they call them.

"It's a show called the chilling adventures of Sabrina" I said giggling at his expression.

"Uh anyways wanna go out with me to get ice cream?" he asked again.

"My brothers won't let me" I said looking back at the tv sadly.

"I asked Xander and he said Yes so hurry up and change!" he said smiling at me and leaving the room.

I run to my closet to choose an outfit, well I have a cute white crop top that my brothers didn't let me wear cause it was too revealing.

They let me wear crop tops but that one they said No, although Louis was the one that brought it to me.

If it was really that revealing he wouldn't buy it to me, he said that he took everything that comes into his view without checking it so that is why he bought it, but again I like it.

They are not coming with us so I'm going to wear it cause it's cute and I don't think that it's that revealing, cause every girl that hangs out with my brothers and cousins wears something like it, I paired it with some black jeans and my white air force.

I was going out but then I remembered that if my brothers saw me like that they won't let me go, so I took an oversized blue jacket.

I will take it off in the car and pretend that the car was too hot and when we go to get ice cream I'll say that I forgot it, Rylie won't say anything I'm sure.