XLVIII

Two months went by which makes us now in The last days of April, nothing changed in these two months just me always annoying my brothers, and they are doing the same to me

I got so close with Esme and Ana and now I almost spent my whole time with them, either they visit us or I go to their which is not pretty far from here, only five minutes away by foot.

I don't know how I didn't notice them before but again I never went to the neighborhood to get to know it, I'm always going out by my car and never paying attention to my surroundings.

I and Izzy are good friends and we got pretty close with mads and Eva when she came to visit us, Izzy and Oliver are no longer talking cause she got tired of his behavior with her and especially cause every time he talk to her in school, he ignores me and Mads completely.

Kai is no longer bothering me since Izzy gave him a chance, she is always making fun of him and his name cause he lied to her about it.

Well technically he didn't cause he gave her the name that everyone calls him by and since nobody calls him Malakai he didn't bring it up.

They rarely talk at school tho, he tried to but Izzy told him to stay away cause people will talk and start to spread rumors and it'll only ruin their relationship, they are not dating yet they are just talking, but Kai is popular and has a lot of fangirls and Izzy is the same so they decided to keep it private.

Kai always tries to read her by staying with girls and staring at her everywhere she goes and pushing his friends at her.

Izzy always makes fun of him with us and act like she doesn't like him at all and that he is an idiot but I know she likes him so much cause every time she sees a girl that likes him she gets mad, every time she sees him with a girl she gets mad like she gets mad at his teasing but when Mads tease her she says that she hates him and that she doesn't care.

Madison is a really sweet girl, she is the most selfless person on this earth, sometimes she makes me feel like a bad person for how she acts with us, she is always there to help with everything, even if she can't, she will do everything she can do just to make you smile, she is so nice and loving, but she only acts that way with her true friends that is what she said.

I'm lucky for being her friend, she has a crush on Kai's friend, Sebastian, he is an idiot even tho Mads treats him like he is a king he always finds a way to bring her down, he even started dating her cousin just to make her feel bad.

I and Izzy tried our best to change her mind about him and to get over him but she said that she had been crushing on him for two years and it was so hard to get over him when she sees him every day and he came to talk to her every chance he gets.

He acts all nice and good boy but he is not one, I personally hate him and Kai too.

They share the same feeling I think cause Kai is always glaring at me every time I'm with Izzy and Seb always ignored me when he talks with the girls.