XXXII

Oh god, I'm dead!

       Oh god, I'm dead!

I was frozen in my spot, Dylan didn't seem to notice that Jayden is coming towards us, cause he was talking nonsense that I didn't even hear.

Luck must be hating me this time, why Jayden?

Well it could've been William and that'll be worst but that is not my point why Jayden? Why not Jordan or Rowen? At least I know that they will let me explain but not him!

He was coming towards me with a look that I've never seen on him and trust me I was terrified and not to mention Reign who is also glaring.

"You know what Emmeline Bianchi or whatever your name is? I'll kiss you for the last time and I'm leaving, I'm taking your first kiss so you never forget about me" what did he just say? Does he have a death wish or something?

I understand what he said cause I was too focused on my older brother who is going to kill me by the way.

Dylan moved a little so he was in front of me blocking the view when he moved his head and started kissing my jaw I saw that both Jayden's eyes were Black by now.

When Dylan was on the corner of my mouth someone shoved him away from me.

Yes, I hate him now but that is painful.

Jayden wasn't able to control his anger and attacked Dylan beating him and all I was hearing is Dylan's girly scream.

Didn't he say earlier that he can fight?

I couldn't watch them fighting anymore so I looked in front of me to see Reign glaring at me with his arms crossed.

"You are going to follow me to the car right now without making any sound" he said calmly walking away.

How can he talk so calmly when I can see that he was furious?

"What about J-Jayden?" I asked.

Emme just shut up!

He ignored me and went to the parking lot of the school.

I stood up and followed him, he was standing in front of his car with Vanessa.

What is she doing here?

I stood next to the doors not knowing which one should I open, the front or back seat?

"You see Reign! I saw Emmeline and that boy I forgot his name in the bathroom yesterday! I tried to talk with Emmeline but she told me to fuck out of her business" Said Vanessa clutching into Reign's arm.

That never happened by the way!

"Nessa yesterday was a day off" he said without even looking at her.

"I mean Friday, you know sometimes I lost count of the days, also earlier they were kissing! They were almost about to go further but I came at the right time and saved her" she said giving me a smirk.