XXI

It's been a week since my arguments with the coldies and also a week since I've talked to Jayden

He is been really distant lately,I don't how to explain his mood like yes he is distant but also sometimes he tries to talk to me but then he stops and he also stoped talking to everyone not just our brothers but also L twins and Rayen.

He spent most of his time in his room or in the gym or he goes out to I don't know where,he stopped attending meals and I'm kinda worried about him.

I feel a little bit guilty too cause it's my fault,but if I didn't do anything they would continue with the cold act.

Leo,Enzo and Rayen started to act like themselves around me and I really can't believe that they are the same people that used to be cold all of the time.

Enzo is so funny and goofy while Leo is calm most of the time,No he is not ignoring us but his personality is like that.

While Rayen is a mix of both of them.

The whole week they've been trying to get my forgiveness but what they didn't know is that I already forgave them.

They proved that they were worth it, Jayden on the other hand I don't know I'm not gonna say he is not worth it cause I don't know what he is going thru.

All four of them were punished for what they did that day,Papa,Zio V and Zio B decided to take their car keys for 2 weeks and ban them from going to their friends parties.

Anyways

Currently I'm in the car riding back home with Louis driving,I'm on the back seat in the middle next to Romeo and Emilio while Leo is on the front seat next to Louis.

The others took another car, Jordan is the one riding one car with Enzo and Rowen while Rylie is riding another with Rayen and Jayden.

Louis was talking with the others about I don't know who buying the Hotel and they sometimes switch to Italian,but I didn't pay any attention to what they were saying I was busy thinking about what if someone can read my mind right now.

I know that sounds crazy but like imagine if someone is reading your mind,like that also have advantages and disadvantages cause if someone offers food to you and you are too shy to accept but in your mind you are thinking yes they will ask you again and again till you get it but if you are planning to do something and they read your mind it'll ruin surprises.

Hum yes,imagine if birds swim and fishes fly, that will be weir-

"EMMELINE ARE YOU OKEY?" yelled Emilio.

"Umm yes why?" I said.

"I've been calling your name for 5min" he said.