"Three Geeks and a Demon" - MBAV Ethan x Reader

Hi, hello! I'm back with another story! I know, I'm shocked too. This one will be based on one of my favorite shows: My Babysitter's A Vampire. (It's the best Disney show of my generation and it's on Netflix, so you should watch it) 
Update: they are taking it off of Netflix today and I am very disappointed, it truly was one of my favorite shows. I hope one of the platforms I use will have it soon.
The episode this is based on is titled "Three Geeks and a Demon" and instead of Sarah getting possessed, y/n will be the one to be put under the spell. (Thought: is this spoilers if the show came out a long time ago? Hmm)
Prompt: character A: "I hate you"
Character B: "marry me"
(I saw this prompt on tumblr)
Anyways, that was my rant. I hope you enjoy the story!

The night began like any other night: Benny and I would head over to Ethan's as his parents would leave for their nightly outing. Just as it had always been. Except, when we entered high school we faced a rude awakening. We realized that all those monsters - ghosts, werewolves, and of course, vampires - were real. Ever since then we've faced all sorts of creatures, including demon dogs, witchy cheerleaders, and even a life-sized doll who looked a lot like Katy Perry.

But tonight, of all nights, I had to be the one in trouble.

Sarah, Ethan's normal babysitter and one of my closest friends, had to call out for the job. So, Mrs Morgan chose the next best thing: me. I've always hung out with Benny and Ethan, I mean, Benny was my brother so I kind of had to. But in this time I developed a massive crush on my best friend, Ethan.

I didn't mind having to babysit the boys and Ethan's younger sister, Jane. And Mrs Morgan promised to pay me the same as she does Sarah. Basically I get paid to hang out with my friends. This was looking to be a good night. We'd watch movies like Jaccuzi Time Machine and play video games, I'm sure. But that all went south when Rory, our extraordinary vampire buddy crash landed on the tv satellite.

"No!" We all shouted. A thud could be heard outside of the front window.

"I have really got to work on my roof landings." Rory's muffled voice groaned.

We all sighed.

"Rory?" Benny groaned.
I smacked him on the arm. "He could be hurt!"
"My tv is hurt!" Benny argued. Ethan gave him the stink eye. "Sorry, Ethan's tv is hurt. . . And Rory." He corrected.

"I'll go check on him." I said.
"I'll come with!" Ethan replied. Now it was Benny's turn to give Ethan a look. One that I couldn't quite place.

After checking on Rory and inviting him inside, we got back to our snacks. The gang was overcome with boredom. Me not so much, I was used to waiting, but Benny was not making this any better.

"They just whorlpooled to the 80's. Their leg warmers are all wet." Benny recited "my favorite part is coming up!"

"How do you know? It's all static!" Jane argued.

"'Cause, we're 92 minutes in." Benny said as if everyone should know that.
"He knows this movie by heart." Ethan and I said in unison.
"That's really pathetic." Jane deadpanned.

"I'm so bored!" Rory called from the kitchen.
"Hey! If you hadn't knocked down the satellite dish, we'd all be enjoying Jaccuzi Time Machine, right now!" Benny said annoyed.

"Ya think grandma's making out with her boyfriend right now?" Jane asked. All she got was a lot of complaining. I did not want to picture that in my mind.

"Don't you guys have some cards?" I asked Ethan.
"My parents have some old board games in the basement." He replied.
"The basement I always hated as a kid?"
Benny groaned. "You're such a baby y/n!"
"Hey, we ALL fight monsters every week. And I can count quite a few times I've saved your butts." I glared. "Anyways, let's check the basement for these cards."