SPN & CM × Reader 2

Here's part 2 of my Supernatural and Criminal Minds × Reader crossover!

*trigger warning for blood and torture*

As always, enjoy!

*POV*
- Dean -

Pulling up to y/n's apartment complex, I gazed up at the building. It was quite nice, better than moldy hotels, for sure. I turned off the engine, preparing myself to get out. Y/n and I hadn't left on the best terms. I fought with her over her decision to leave hunting behind. Sam sided with her, leaving me to be the bad guy. I sighed before exiting Baby.

Sam followed suit, practically bouncing on his heels. I took a deep breath, noticing a familiar scent.
"Sulfur." I said.
"What?" Sam asked
I just pulled out my gun, keeping it at ready. Climbing the stairs of the complex, we found where y/n was staying.
"Y/n?" I knocked on the door. No answer. Sam and I glanced at each other. I silently counted to three before kicking the door in.

Sweeping the room, we were met with a lanky young man in a sweater vest.

"Who are you and where is y/n?!" I grabbed him by the collar.

"D-doctor Spencer Reid. I'm with the FBI." He squeaked "please, let go of me."
I dropped him and he began adjusting his collar. I kept my gun trained on him.
"Badge." I demanded. He pulled out his identification. I made sure to take mental note of some details we might need for our fake IDs.
"Where's y/n?" Sam asked
"I-i don't know. All I know is that I came home after her, and she was gone. Her bag was on the ground outside."
I turned to Sam,
"Demons." We agreed.
"Did you say 'demons'?" The lanky kid asked.
"Listen, how much do you know about y/n?" Sam questioned.
"She's my girlfriend."
I was confused by this information.
"Really?" I crossed my arms defensively.
"Yes. Who are you people?"
"We're y/n's brothers." Sam told the young man.
"Brothers?"
"Listen, we are y/n's brothers. We came by to check up on her. But you're telling us she isn't here. And from our knowledge and experience, that isn't good."
I confirmed Sam's words. Not giving much thought to y/n's lack of mentioning us. We were wanted men by the FBI, it's best if she didn't mention us.
I began walking towards the door to leave, Sam following, when Reid spoke up.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"To find our sister." I stated what I thought was the obvious.
"I'm coming with."
"Like hell you are." I scoffed.
"I'm an FBI profiler, I'll be able to help you track her down. I'm the best chance you have."
I exchanged a look with Sam. This kid wouldn't give up, and we knew that. I sighed.
"C'mon then." I told him. We left the apartment behind.

*POV CHANGE*
- y/n -

I woke up tied to a metal chair. My head ached and I felt a sticky substance dripping from my nose onto my pants where it stained red. Great.

"She's awake!" A voice called out from the dimly lit room.

The demon from before walked up in front of me.

"My informant tells me you're a Winchester," they smirked, "Must be my lucky day." They placed a hand on my cheek. I spat in their face.

"Go to hell." I threatened.

"Afraid I've been there already." They pulled out my knife. I struggled against my bonds. "Tsk tsk." The demon chided. They dragged the blade across my forearm. I hissed in pain.

"Please," they chuckled, "don't hold back the screaming. Or else this will get boring."

The monster sliced a piece of my flesh. Then another, and another, before one of their goons came forward, whispering something.

"Damn you Crowley." The demon growled, turning to me they said, "looks like someone is interested in something you would know."

"Now tell me, where are your brothers?"

"I don't know." I said defiantly.

"Pity." They sliced my arm again. This time, I screamed.

The demon continued to question me. My vision was clouded with tears. All I wanted was to escape. To be home, with Reid, curled up with our books. A normal night.

I thought I had escaped this monstrous life. But Dean was right, you never really left the hunting life. I wished I had never left like I did. I was sorry for leaving my brothers, my family, behind. But I also longed for my team. If either of them could rescue me, I hoped it would be soon.

"You feel like telling me yet? Or should I cut you up some more?"

Just then, there was a loud banging heard from outside the room.

"What in the hell?" The demon said.

More banging. And then, the door was kicked down. Demons lunged at the intruders, but were quickly chopped down by none other than my brothers. Sam and Dean. And behind them, was that, Spencer? I choked out a sob as the three men took down the last of the demons. Including the one who was leading them.

"Y/n!" Reid cried. He rushed over to untie me. I hugged him with all my strength. I noticed Sam and Dean standing awkwardly behind him. I lept out of Spencer's arms and into a group hug with my brothers.

"I'm so sorry!" I told Dean. "You were right. You never can leave hunting."

"No, y/n, I'm sorry. I should have realized what you wanted was important." The oldest Winchester told me.

I held my arm as blood trickled down it onto the floor. I let out a relieved laugh.

"Spencer, let me introduce you to my brothers. Sam and Dean Winchester." I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you." He chuckled

"We kinda already met. Dean held him at gunpoint." Sam rubbed his neck, embarrassed.

"Dean!" I exclaimed.

"To be fair, you were missing, and I thought he was a demon." Dean explained.

The tension in the room had been lifted a little bit.

"Let's go get some pie." I rolled my eyes playfully.

My brothers, Spencer and I spent the rest of the night talking and catching up on life. Reid was a bit skeptical of the supernatural, but he tried to understand, for me.

I was just happy to have them together with me, having fun.

How was that? I felt it was pretty good and I'm proud of how it came out.

Have a great day!