"You're not selecting anything" Louis and I informed him with a stern tone surprising the others a little.

"His interior design is as good as Albert's baking" I explained, Moneypenny and Bond looked to William a little scared at what he could have chosen that disgusted even Louis so much he had to stop him.

When it was time for the others to arrive I waited at the front door with Bond to greet them and he was nervous but also excited.

"Hudson has missed you" I informed him and he was surprised, "Why are you surprised?"

"Well, I know she adored me" Bond smirked with confidence, "But I never told her I lived, and seeing me like this..."

"I know, I hope she doesn't fall in love with you" I sighed confusing him, "What? Do you think she will be disgusted by the new you? You're still Adler, and you're also Bond, two beautiful people in one, there's no one like you and I love it."

Bond was blushing madly, "Well if we did get married you would need to marry Bond" He grinned.

"I'm marrying both" I retorted, "I'm greedy and the wedding doesn't have to be a public one, they can be whatever you want."

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yeah, a marriage is between two people, my marriage will not be arranged or forced, it will be of love, and if they didn't want one then sure" I shrugged, "I am already at my ultimate happiness having you all here, a wedding is just an add on."

Bond hugged me tightly, "I love you!" He exclaimed making me laugh happily.

We then heard a knock at the door and Bond didn't move, "We do need to greet our guests" I reminded him.

"They can wait," Bond tightened his hold on me then leaned on me so I would step back for something to support my back and it was the door, "I wonder, will they hear you?"

"Wha-?" I went to ask then gasped as I felt him lick my ear making me blush furiously knowing they are behind the door.

Bond started to move his hand down and went for my leg pulling it up and I squeaked in the panic of trying to keep my balance, "That's what I wanted to hear" Bond smirked, "Do you think they heard? Everyone would want to hear the sounds you make, they would also want to be the reason why you make those sounds."

"What sounds do you make?" I mumbled, I went forward and bit his ear lightly, "Ah!" Bond let out.

"That didn't sound like a yelp of pain" I grinned and then felt someone knocking on the door again but with more strength this time, "Looks like Sherlock is getting impatient."

Bond sighed then kissed my cheeks and let my leg down, he made sure I was able to stand on my own then opened the door showing an annoyed Sherlock.

Sherlock was looking at me expectantly to explain what that sound was so I looked to Hudson and Watson.

"Welcome to my home" I greeted them.

"Lady Pandora" Watson and Hudson bowed to me.

"There's no need, I am the one who invited you here, my status doesn't matter anymore, I'm practically dead still" I laughed.

"Drop dead gorgeous" Sherlock added then looked me up and down, "You would look better naked."

He got slapped twice, Bond laughed getting the attention of the others, "Welcome, everyone! We have been looking forward to meeting you!" Bond excitedly greeted them.

"Same here" Sherlock nodded.

"Er..." Watson mumbled.

Bond went up to Hudson, "I see you're wearing that dress today, as I thought, it suits you perfectly" Bond grinned.