"Maybe" I grinned teasing him right back.

After we were done, I made sure Moneypenny wasn't having a hard time because of Moran, but I found them in the middle of a conversation, "Just like my time in this empty house is over, your adventure with your empty heart is over" Moneypenny informed him.

"Yeah...if she didn't come back...I don't think I would have been able to stop" Moran admitted and I grinned to myself, "I just hope that from now on, I can watch her be happy, or at least be by her side forever."

I heard his tone fall at the end, "I think I know who she has chosen" Moneypenny added and Moran nearly jumped the entire table to demand for who it is, but instead he smashed into the middle of it making plates go flying.

"I will be the one announcing" I smiled at them both making Moran pout.

"You're being cruel" He pointed out.

"And you are making a mess" I went to pick a piece up and Moran snatched my hand before I could, "What?"

"Are you stupid? If you want to pain I can let you feel it in a better way" Moran smirked.

"Oh, so are you going to punish me for being so cruel to a non-obedient wolf? No one can do that" I smirked.

"Wanna bet?" Moran started to move his hand up my arm, he then went to take my chin in his hand.

Moran got a muffin stuffed into his mouth, "Doesn't that taste good? And you need to save the best treat till last" Bond smirked at me, "Now, what flavour are you, my little kitten?"

"What will soon be your favourite flavour" I grinned and he blushed a little.

"Anyway, enough with the stupid idiot who just breaks things, please let me help you get ch-" Bond frowned seeing I have already changed for dinner.

"Is it a let down?" I asked since I went for a more simple look since I do not need to impress anyone, I will just be around my true friends.

"No, you can never be! Anything you wear is amazing since its you wearing it, but I wasn't able to help you put it on...that was the last time I would be able to help you change" Bond tried to turn away, but I grabbed his wrist.

"When did I say you will be stopping?" I asked, "I enjoy your choices for what I should wear and I love how excited you get when you come up with clothing designs for me with the help of Von, that isn't stopping."

Bond grinned happily, "Than-" Moran stuffed some cloth from the table into Bond's mouth annoying him.

I laughed as they both started to yell at each other and Moneypenny laughed as well. Bond lifted his foot up and slammed it right by Moran's head making Moran back up right against the wall.

"I didn't know you could bend like that" I mumbled in awe.

"I'm sure you can do the same, I can help, I have many positions in mind that I want to see you in" Bond came back over to me, "Or you can test my limits."

"Sounds like something I want to find out" I hummed.

"No!" Moran yelled annoyed.

Louis came in at some point and Moran hid under the table since Louis was livid about all the broken plates but specifically that they were near me.

"Louis we can always get some more" I reassured him, "How about we go out together at some point and pick some things out together, I want to make this place more like a home for everyone."

Louis grinned at me sweetly, "I would love to" He nodded.

"Count me in on that" William poked his head in.