3- pretty Face

Heyyyy mls

how was your day

I promise this book will get better in a couple of the later chaps

vote and comment and have a good read

never be a quite reader

Bri

My eyes open, my head is pounding, I adjust to the lighting

"She is awake go tell boss," A male voice rings out. My eyes squint. Who the hell was that.

Fuck fuck, fuck.

Then I remember what happened in the last 24- hours. I was kidnapped as my grandpa told me to, I reach behind my back, and I feel the folder in my jacket. I sigh out in relief.

I hear the door open "get out," a deep voice told them; the door open then closes.

I get up and look outside my cell that I was in, "why were you in my warehouse?" He was the first he asked as he walk out of the darkness, and I see his face.

Fuck why does he have to be hot.

His sharp jaw line clenches, his green eyes piece through my blue ones. "No reason," I say shortly, he unlocks the cell and grabs my arm dragging me to a chair.

I yank my arm out of his hold as he sat me down. "Answer my question," his deep voice rings out. I look at him more and see his features, his hair is a dark brown almost black, his sharp jaw line looks like it could cut someone, his has dark green eyes, his lips are round and plump.

I shifted around in my seat "none of your fucking business," I say in a snappy tone. He walks closer to me I reach for my dagger that was in my leg, but it was not there.

Fuck me.

He bends down, our faces are an inch apart, I could feel his breath on my face that sent shivers down my spine. "Because you were in my warehouse, and I know you're not an innocent girl because you and your friend killed half of my men," my whole-body freezes when he mentions her.

Alaska.

He steps away from me, that is when I stand up in my chair and punch him right in the face, his head goes to the side, but his body does not move.

I punch him in the ribs, and I try to punch him in the face again, but he grabs my fist and puts it behind my back and pushes my face into a wall. I stuck in a breath when I feel his breath on the back of my neck, "Tell me why you were in my warehouse, or I will kill you and I won't be fucking pretty about it," he threats as his wrist tightens around my wrist, I could feel his front pressed against my back.

I breathily laugh, "No." I state. He lets go of my wrist and sets me down on the chair, he then pulls up a chair and sets in it looking at me with a cold stair. "I will wait here all day until you tell me" He lifts his hips up to get comfortable, I could see how frustrated he was.

I lean down and put my elbows on my knees looking straight at him "Lets skip that question and let go to this one." He narrows his eyes as he holds the chair tighter, "Who are you?" I smirk. He leans closer to me "Going to be your worst fucking nightmare if you don't tell me why you were in my fucking warehouse," he smirks back.

My smirks fall, fuck him.

Mm, I would love to.

I cross my arm leaning back in my chair, "Who are you?" I decide to ask again. He sighs like he was annoyed "The leader of the Italian Mafia," I nod my head, "tell me who you are I know that you are not an innocent girl because I just told you that I'm the leader of the Italian Mafia and you seem unfazed," He lock eyes with me.

I put my face in his, I could feel his anger radiating off of him. "Well, let just say I'm a very bad girl." I grin. Rolling my eyes, I smirk when he clenches his jaw more and rolls his eyes.

I like making him more anger.

Air was knocked out of me when he grabbed me by my throat and push into a wall. "I'm going to have fun killing and torturing you." He looks down a me. He pets my hair "But first I'm going to have you watch you being killed friend Infront of your eyes," anger billed up inside of me.

I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, he backs up groaning, I go behind him and grab his hair pulling him down to my face " You have such a pretty face, I would be bad If I had to rearrange it for you." I run my fingertip down his face, past him lip. Before let go of his hair. "Now you hurt my friend I will hunt you down and I will kill you," I pause "Ares." I say his name with venom.

Ares face turned cold, He suddenly pulls me by my hair and leans down to my ear, "you do not make threats to me. Next time you threaten me again I will not hesitate to kill you," he lets go of my hair and walks to the door opening it before closing it.

I scoff clapping my hands to the side. I go and lay down on the cell bed, I put my left arm on my forehead and the leg and my arm dangling of the table.

I'm bored, I want to go back home.

My eyes close as my body being to relax.

Shit, I can't fall asleep

Jerking myself awake. My eyes open, but there were heavy like a brick was on them.

Letting the darkest take over, I slowly fall asleep.

~•~

I feel someone tap my shoulder, gasping I jolt up from my sleep, looking up I adjust to the lighting. Then I see Ares.

I feel anger go through my body like wildfire. "You got some sleep now tell my everything," he paused "Bella." my eyes widen when he said my name.

How the fuck does he know my name?

He smirked; I stand up glaring up at him.

Fuck he is tall.

I couldn't even reach his shoulders and I'm 5'6. He got to be at least 6'3.

"How do you know my name?" I cross my arms. He leans against the wall beside him with his arms cross too. "I know a lot of things," he says with a cocky smirk.

I want to kill him.

My glare turns harder. "Ok, I will tell you everything," I confessed.

I'm not.

Ares face turn straight, his jaw clenched and lens off the wall, "we'll go on." he waved his hand.

I sigh.

Well, here we go.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1220

Heyyyy hoes

How was the read

Vote and comment and I'll see you in the next one

Have a great day or night

Toodles hoes

-Bri <3