"Ugh. Mom is going annoy me."

...

A frozen mist came out Y/N's mouth as the freezing air of the ambiance froze his sigh.

He covered his head from the cold with a hood with fur on it.

He actually didn't know that in South Korea could be this cold so he bought a coat to protect him from the cold

Funny story, Japanese and Korean weren't the same.

All asians may be alike, but their language differ from each other.

He needed help from Beru to be able to communicate properly here. Beru knew her thing about languages and tongues

Y/N knew how to talk English and Japanese (because he kinda lived there) but dumb of his part was to think that his Japanese would help him in Korea.

Leaving that aside, he had been doing some cleaning this last week. Khaos Brigade really had ton of bases on Korea and they didn't only limited to the Asian continent, they also had some on America, more precisely USA.

Khaos Brigade was extensive on many levels.

However, he always got a little piece of information on each base that he took care of.

The most important one was that he knew that the current leader of Khaos Brigade wasn't actually Ophis, it was someone else. Maybe Cain... That was just a hunch, he wasn't sure if his theory was true.

To not add that he also got plenty of coordinates to bases on his mind to clear out.

This week he had destroyed at least... a hundred of them. But they were never ending.

Sadly, on none of them he found Valiana or Cain. Neither he received satisfactory information about them.

No one knew about their whereabouts and that frustrated him.

Another frozen breath escaped him but his attention was grabbed when two shadows materialized on each side of him.

Igris and Beru came out the mantle of shadows and bowed respectfully upon his presence.

"What did you two gather?"

He asked and Igris proceeded to talk.

"From the individuals that we ambushed, guiding ourselves by their information the base it is just right here... Underground. Deep underground."

"However, they didn't specified any sort of door or gates to enter directly... Apologies, My King."

Beru apologized for what she thought was an inconvenience and deserved punishment. However, Y/N chuckled.

He patted each one shoulder and with a smile he spoke.

"It's okay you two. What we have is good enough... Soo.. Where I'm currently standing is the spot? Meaning that if I'm a little rough... I can get there."