God/Evolution Depressed Red Eye/Shu Kurenai x Reader

Почніть із самого початку

She thought of him as a stupid person who foolishly left his such a good life behind just for the sake of becoming stronger and beat his rival.

She saw how sad and desperate he grew each day for becoming stronger. Though she was a cold blader, she decided to help him as she was not ready to accept a team member with depression.

Oh, would you look at the time? (e/c) eye must've already sent Valt and his friends in the oblivion and must be headed to Shu's or Red Eye's room right now.

Let's quickly go back to the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

"Well done, (e/c) eye. I love those bey moves that you used out there. But there's still a chance of improvement in them. And I'd like for you to look at the improvements and then participate in the tournaments and win them with those moves."

Ashtem greeted as he watched the masked (h/c) haired girl come back in the Pit. All she did was a small nod as a response and then walked off, leaving Ashtem confused.

She walked all the way to Red Eye's room and entered without even having to knock.
And much to the surprise, Red Eye didn't seem to mind her entrance in his room without permission.

She flopped down on his bed and watched him wipe his bey, Legend Spryzen.

"Thank you."

"Hmm?"

She tilted her head confusingly as Red Eye sighed before elaborating on the topic.

"Thank you for going outside and taking care of the people who once used to be my friends in the past."

The girl stood up and walked closer to him as she answered,

"Well. I did that because you certainly can't battle them in the desperate state you are right now."

The male masked blader turned to look at her with a sharp glare.

"And how exactly can you say that huh? What the hell should I be desperate for?"

"For that stupid urge of yours to become stronger." She replied simply.

"I'm not desperate. I'm just...*sigh*...I need to become stronger as soon as possible in order to defeat Lui."

"And you think joining a mysterious organization in the middle of a forest filled with dangers will help you do that?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"Go home, Shu."

Red Eye winced as if he got physically hurt by that name as he sat down on his bed and looked at the floor.

"Shu Kurenai is dead."

At this the girl just sighed.

"He'll be dead if you make him to be. Y'know what? Staying here isn't getting you to become stronger at all. It's driving you into depression and desperation."

"But-" She cut him off by saying,

"You're much more stronger when you're with your friends Shu. Go back home."

"And what about you in here (e/c) eye?"

"What do you mean what about me huh? This is the home for me but not for you."

"How are you calling this hell a home?" He asked as he removed his mask, revealing a beautiful pair of crimson eyes.

"I grew up here. This place is all I've ever known. I was always told that training tirelessly is what I'm made for."