"Yeah, she kept ignoring me. She was cleaning me up when she broke down the first time."

He looked so hurt.

"And the second?"

"Don't know how it started, woke up by her crying."

"I asked her if she was on her period." Roman inputs.

Gwendoline nods, "Are you?"

I shake my head no, "Have the shot."

"What were you feeling whenever Roman asked you that?"

"Claustrophobic."

Luca's chest raises underneath me, his warm breath wavering over my hair.

"Can you explain that a little more?"

"I feel so... like trapped. I seen Luca, in the state he was in, and i got trapped."

"Trapped where?"

"In my mind." I close my eyes again, the lights too bright.

"What happened then?"

"Everything came rushing back."

"Elaborate on everything, darling."

"All the things my papa or brothers said to me, the things Roman said to me, my mamma leaving, faking her death, everything." I feel a tear roll down my cheek and i just let it run.

"And were they all negative things?"

"All of them."

"Can you give me some examples, darling?"

"Needy. Clingy. Annoying. A bitch. Boring." I grip Luca's shirt a little tighter. "I don't even... i don't even know why i just started... i don't-"

"Hey, you don't have to have a reason for this." Gwendoline says, her tone sweet. "You could just feel overwhelmed and it could all mount to the breakdown."

"But it isn't just today. It's everyday, if they're not constantly by my side, touching me, giving me their attention- i hate it. I am needy. Roman is right-

"Arabella, i didn't mean that." He sighs, "I was trying to make you hate me, love. I don't think you're needy at all."

"Why?" I look at him, taking a breath. "Why did you do that?"

His jaw tightens again, "Cause if you hated me, i wouldn't love you."

Wrong thing to say.

I burst into tears again.

I know why this time, Roman finds me insufferable, he didn't want to love me. He just happened to.

Nobody genuinely wants to love me.

Luca's hand on my thigh stops moving as he comes up to comfort my face, sweeping my tears aside with his thumb.

"Why are you crying about what Roman said?" Gwendoline asks.

"No one wants to love me."

The room falls to an eerily silence, and then Luca holds me a little tighter.

"I love you, princess." He kisses my chin, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"But Roman-"

"It's not that i didn't want to love you, Arabella. Feeling stuff in general is a foreign concept to me and when i met you, it changed. I was scared, love. I thought if you hated me it would be easier for me to stop loving you." Roman explains.

"And Roman, let's clarify. Was it easier?" Gwendoline asks.

"No." Roman says, "Not at all. It just made me feel like a shitty person."

"I don't want to talk anymore, my heads hurting." I wrap my arms around Luca.

"Okay, well darling, i think i'll be coming round more often." Gwendoline clears her throat, "It's clear to me that you have severe abandonment and trust issues, not to mention daddy issues. But with therapy and time, and realising that these three men here, are the most in love i've ever seen any man, i think we can work this out."

I nod my head and Roman stands up to let Gwendoline out, i keep my eyes on him and he stops abruptly at the door. The scary guy Dominic walks in, "So Reign does have a weakness." He looks at me with this creepy, sadistic smirk over his face.

Asher stands up and pushes Dominic out while Roman takes Gwendoline out. I look up at Luca, his pretty brown eyes looked down on me, "I love you." He says, and i could tell he meant it. "I won't leave you, Arabella. Ever."

I pucker up my lips and he bends his head, his scarred lip brushing over my lips before we kiss, i could feel the little lump as we kisssd but it didn't bother me.

I have this weird sense when i can feel Roman entering a room, so i pull away when i feel his presence, he walks over and sits beside us, then pulls me onto his lap.

He just hugs me tightly for a while, then Asher walks in. "Uh... Dominic heard all of that."

"No shit." Roman keeps me wrapped around him.

"And he recorded it and sent it out to over a hundred people."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Roman sighs beneath me, "They're gonna come after her."

"All of them." Asher says.

I know they're talking about me. I'm Roman Reigns weakness; something everybody wants.

Roman turns to look at Luca, "Keep looking for the house, you know which one. Asher hold a meeting and promote the best ones to security, the strongest, do checks on them. Anyone like Vincent and i'm going to fucking kill you."

"Can i bring in some guys from China?" Asher asks, "Triad members respect me, so they'll respect you."

"Only if they're all clean." Roman turns me so i'm looking at him. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay. But i need to keep you safe and the only way i can do that is until we've bought a new house with security."

I nod my head, "Hide?"

"Just no going out, the hit on your back wasn't as strong as it is now, a lot of men hate me Arabella, and now a lot of men will want to take their revenge out on you."

"I can always take her to the safe house." Luca suggests.

"You will if it gets that bad." Roman kisses the top of my head. "I won't let it."

=
=
=
=
=
i know they sleeping on me bitches got epilepsyyyyyyy

can ppl who's active on tiktok promote this books pls :)

word count: 1535