the maid dress stream

tw/cw: talk about transitioning (including mentions of taking testosterone and top surgery), mentions dysphoria, overuse of binder, panic attack.

he had come out to his fan base and properly started his transition a couple of years ago. recently feeling particularly content in the way that the testosterone he takes has made his voice drop and hair grow through on his chin, giving him satisfying stubble.

despite the biological changes, there was still nothing that could make fundy happier than his binder. he loved it, as soon as he put it on he felt manly, often spending copious amounts of time in front of mirrors admiring the way it made him look.

fundy knew that occasionally he would keep his binder on for longer than he should. but it just made him feel so handsome. after everything else he had endured, he wasn't against the idea of crushing his ribs a bit to finally feel the sweet euphoria of manhood.

with the support of his friends and fans, fundy had grown confident in his gender and rarely ever experienced dysphoria, and so, when someone suggested he set a maid dress as his sub goal, he didn't even worry about how the stereotypically feminine attire would affect him. why should he? clothes had no gender and he was comfortable in his masculinity.

so, when chat hit the subgoal in record time, he didn't mind in the slightest. he was actually so excited about the idea that not even ten minutes after the stream ended he had hopped onto amazon and ordered the dress, alongside a pink gamer chair that he would build while wearing the black and white one-piece.

the chair arrived the next day, but much to fundy's dismay he had to begrudgingly wait through the entirety of the next week before the dress finally arrived, early sunday morning.

that night he tweeted out that he would be doing the dress stream the following evening, monday, and with that he switched his phone off and plugged it in, dropping it onto his sheets.

the feeling of irritation he got while trying to get comfortable in bed is what informed him that he had forgotten to take the binder off. but, in that moment, he was just so happy. he felt good about what was happening and he didn't want to risk triggering the end of his bliss by taking it off. so, with that thought in mind, he stayed in bed, letting his eyes shut as he fell into a peaceful sleep... binder still on.

the first thing he noticed in the morning was the pain in his back. however, the feeling only bothered him momentarily before remembering his plans for that evening and getting out of bed, smiling to himself as he went to go make breakfast.

he spent the majority of the day relaxing on his phone and cleaning his streaming room ready for later, he wanted everything to be perfect.

just before the stream started he got dressed into a forest green knitted jumper and some baggy black jeans, smiling to himself at how the jumper sat flatly against his chest.

the stream begun, and after the usual introduction, saying hi to chat and talking about the plans for the stream, he switched off his camera and left the stream room to go get dressed.

he had been buzzing to put on the dress since it had arrived and let's just say he was not disappointed.

not just did he look undeniably hot but, despite the common belief about dresses, he looked extremely masculine. arguably more masculine than he ever had before.