please say something

tw/cw: self harm in the form of harsh scratching

george, nick, and clay were all sitting on the blonde's bed.

they had finished school about half an hour ago and, like always, had decided to go back to dream's house.

dream only had a single bed, meaning they all had to squeeze in to fit. usually whoever got to the bed last was forced to perch on the end - or be banished to sit on the blond's gaming chair.

however, on this particular day, when sapnap was the last to the bed, he was too tired to stay sitting up, deciding instead to lay directly on top of the short brunette.

after a moment of complaining george gave up and let the boy stay where he was, even moving slightly to wrap a pair of comforting arms around the younger.

it didn't take long until all three -tired from school and staying up late on minecraft- found themselves asleep, cuddled up together on clay's bed.

after a few hours george was rudely awoken by sapnap kicking around in his sleep, hitting against the brunette's shin.

with both the other boys asleep, george had some time to think.

and think. and think. and think.

regretfully, the shorter thought a bit too much, not even realising the impending stress until the left hand started to hurt from where the right had been scratching it raw.

lifting the arm to get a good look of the damage the brunette saw that there was a few layers of skin gone, leaving it looking all pink and orange with a strange wet texture.

the brunette didn't have a lot of time to react before sapnap started to shift, lifting his head off of george's chest to make eye-contact and smile cheesily.

"morning gog" he slurred, still clearly very tired.

"hi sappy." the other joked in response.

"how are you feeling sir?" sapnap questioned

george felt as though every organ was being squeezed, it was a horrible feeling, the brunette hated it.

"uhm," the older hesitated, taking a deep breathe, "i'm okay but i need to talk to you both about something." the words escaped before the brunette had any time to thing.

it had been said. no going back now.

without even seemingly thinking, sapnap bought up his arm, dropping it down onto the blonde's face, arguably far too harsh.

clay woke up abruptly, sitting up and looking around in shock.

he froze after seeing the laughing pair, george's arms still wrapped around the ravenette, meaning the hit was clearly from sapnap.

clay hit him back, nowhere near as hard "what the fuck was that for??" he laughed, clearly not actually mad.

"george has something to tell us." he spoke back, sticking his tongue out turning his attention to the brunette.

dsmp oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें