milkshakes

tw/cw: physical fistfight, blood and injury.

DISCLAIMER: this oneshot has been rewritten in my second oneshots book and is 100x better. i'm keeping this here for reference and memories, but i do not recommend reading this version. thanks! love you <3

karl was excited about his first day at a new school. in fact, he was so excited his body hadn't let him sleep the whole night before, not that that particularly bothered him as, after downing a monster for some energy, it just meant he had more time to get ready.

he had moved to england with his family for the last 6 years and had a uniform there, but back in america he could wear whatever he wanted. which was a very exciting prospect for the brunette.

he'd decided that, for his first day, he would go sort of simple. as much as he loved the attention, he didn't want to stand out as the new kid.

after a while of standing in front of his mirror and throwing clothes into a pile on his bed he settled on a thin white turtle neck shirt with a beige jumper overtop that had different shades of brown flowers dotted around, and a pair of black, straight leg, jeans. after a few moments of admiring, he popped on some jewellery, a couple rings and a silver chain clicked into his belt loops, and painted his nails alternating black and white, so they would go with his vans.

one last look in the mirror and the outfit looked good. it was simple but effective, he looked undeniably good, plus there's no way he could stand out in it.

the first thing he noticed entering through the main doors is that he most definitely stood out. In fact, every single boy he had seen in radius of the school was wearing a hoodie and joggers or some kind of sport kit. every single one.

so, much to his own dismay, nearly everyone's eyes shifted onto him for longer than he wanted as he walked through the hall towards his first lesson.

he'd had a small tour with the principal the saturday before and so he knew the ins and outs on whereabouts his lessons would be.

it took him less than a minute to find the science rooms, an even shorter length of time to find his class, an even shorter length of time for him to awkwardly scurry in and find a seat, and the shortest length of time for everyone's eyes to lock onto him- most of them looking shocked, a couple simply looking at his outfit.

the shock understandably confused him, i mean, had these people never seen a new student before?

he quickly learnt that wasn't the route of the shock. oh no. in fact he discovered why they were so shocked when, already half way through the lesson, two boys strolled in, talking and laughing loud as if they hadn't just disrupted the flow of the entire class.

karl had to find it within himself not to laugh at the two boys appearances, they looked like polar opposites, an angel and a devil.

the boy on the left had dark, raven hair and wore black joggers and a black hoodie, with some kind of white t-shirt underneath and a white bandanna tied on his hair, holding the messy mullet up and out his face.