she's so nice (part 2)

tw/cw: threats + talk about physical aggression and fighting

for the next few passing weeks, george felt like he saw the obnoxious blonde everywhere.

it was like he was actively going out of his way to make the older boys life a living hell.

george, being the metaphorically bigger person, went about his days actively avoiding the other, not paying attention to his annoyingly persistent presence.

much to his dismay, the younger boy seemed to be doing everything in his power to get on his nerves.

for the first week after the argument, it was just a few rude passing glances, nothing more.

but as the time went on the others taunting only increased, from looks, to subtle nudges in hallways, to rude remarks from across classrooms.

the brunette's last string of patience finally snapped when he opened his locker to find a small note inside, simply reading,

i regret to inform you i fucked your girl's pussy :(

-dream x

there were so many things about that note that made george's blood boil. he hated how the younger boy spoke so crudely about girls. he hated the patronizing doodle. he hated how the blond referred to himself as dream like he was deserving of the nickname. he hated the stupid kiss. but most of all, he hated clay.

george couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was about the note that sent him over the edge, but the next thing he knows he is barging his way through the lunch hall towards clay's table.

he stopped next to where the other was sitting, "clay." he spoke sternly with his fists clenched tightly at his sides to prevent himself from attacking him on the spot.

george kept his gaze fixed on the blonde, trying to ignore how the eyes of the taller boy's best friend, sapnap, and the girls at the table snapped towards him.

the brunette watched as the other turned to face him, smiling innocently, "how can i help you george?" he asked with feigned kindness, folding his hands over on the table in front of him.

george was not short of confidence but he found himself having to resist cowering when so many people were looking straight at him, "follow me." he ordered, turning away from the table in hopes to talk somewhere where the blondes posse wouldn't be glaring him down.

he didn't need to look back and check he was being followed, hearing the obnoxious sound of clays scoff, followed by the quiet clanging of metal as the chains on dreams belt hit against the table when he stood.

george continued briskly walking out of the cafeteria and down a hall towards the back of the school, from behind him he could hear the quick pace of footsteps as the other caught up, eventually making his way to walk next to the brunette.

as george walked out to the backfield the blond laughed from beside him, "always have been one for dramatics huh gogy?" the other joked, even now trying to aggravate the older.

now they were out on the field, george stopped and turned to face the other, ignoring the few small groups of people sitting outside.