Djevlen - chapter 71

Start from the beginning

She shakes her head. "The American super heroes?"

"I guess you could call us that.. I ehm." You've never had trouble explaining your powers before. But now it's seems insane. "I've been a test subject for a group of dangerous individuals, my nervous system doesn't work like a regular human" you explain. She slowly sits down beside you. "My body contains six glowing magical stones, keeping our universe aligned"

"okay." She breathes deeply. A better reaction that you had imagined

"And ehm my husband.. this is probably gonna sound more insane" you sigh. Telling a Norwegian doctor your husband is part of their old belief system, isn't on the top of your bucket list. "Are you familiar with the attack of New York 2012?" You ask nervously.

"I've head about it"

"Well my husband is a Norse god, you might have heard of him.. Loki?"

She steps away from you, looking sacredly at the scans. "Djevlen" She stammers.

"What?"

"You carry the child of the devil" she whispers. "I can't help you"

"Wait.. you need to help me" you plead.
She looks at you and realize the fear in your eyes.

"I'm sorry I can't"

"Please"

"I can find you a woman, she'll know exactly what to do.. but you can under no circumstances tell anyone around here" she hands you an address, before walking you to the door.

As you stand outside looking down at your stomach. You can't believe this is your life. The devils child..

You get in your car driving for thirty minutes until you reach as small cabin. You look down at the address. It's here. You slowly open the door, as soon as you do it opens. But no one's at the door. You hesitate for a second before walking in.

"Hello?" You call out. "My name is-"

"Y/n Stark.. I heard you'd be coming" you hear a gentle voice say. But how could she know your name.. you never told the doctor.

"I need you help"

Suddenly a small framed woman walks into the room. "Can I?" She asks reaching out her hand towards your stomach, you nod your head.
"That is truly magnificent" she chuckles. "Twins"

"So you can help me?" You ask.

"My name is Sól" she introduces herself as she clears out the space. "Don't worry, I will do everything in my power to help you and your babies" she smiles kindly. You feel a strong bond towards her, you can feel her pure intentions.

"Thank you" you murmur.

She hands you some herbs in a small bag. You make an appointment to visit her twice a month to follow the babies growth. To make sure your body doesn't bow down to the stress. She explains the old tale of Sigi a man who grew up on Midgard with his mortal mother, he's father believed to be Odín. The mortal body is not suitable for carrying children of gods, let along frost giants, but in some cases with the right help and guidance it can happen.