21.

"I REALLY DON'T GET IT" says wheezie, laughing softly

"I REALLY DON'T GET IT" says wheezie, laughing softly. wheezie sits on a stool in the kitchen. I'm busy tying feathers in her hair. "What don't you understand?" I ask with a smile.

"why you and Rafe broke up" I squeeze another feather in her hair. I smile softly. "but you still come here?" "I'm coming here for you" she smiles softly.

"why did you break up?" it becomes quiet. "sometimes things just don't work the way they should" I shrug. "But you'll get back together, won't you?" there is a kind of concern in her voice.

it remains silent again. " won't you?" she asks again. "I don't really know wheez" I put the last feather in her hair. "But you two belong together" she says softly. I smile softly. "I miss you here too" she says again.

"Because of you it was a bit normal here, instead of always that rich stuff" says Wheezie with a sigh. "I miss you too wheez, but sometimes things are good the way they are" I say softly.

she nods. "Look how do you like them" I show her hair with a mirror. "This is really great" she says enthusiastically. i smile at her. "Hey" Rafe walks into the kitchen. "hey" I smile at him.

"How do you like Wheez's hair?" I ask him. wheezie spins around. "It's beautiful wheez" he smiles at her. "thank you june" she gives me a hug and walks away.

"I think I better go" I say softly. He nods slowly and I stand up.

A sense of sadness understands again with whole body. I slowly walk out of his room and out of the big house of the Camerons.

It's raining outside. It just fuels my sadness more. Tears stream down my cheeks.

"June waits" I turn around. Rafe comes running. He puts his hands on my face.
"we make a promise" I gently push him away from me.
"we can't be together rafe" rain and tears run down my cheeks.

Rafe grabs my face again. "I don't want to be without you anymore" we are both soaked by the rain. "Rafe" I say softly.

"June, I want to stay with you forever, I want to discuss whether to live with figure 8 or the cut. I want you to wait for me in the evening or I for you. I wanna fucking marry you one day"

"I don't want to go through that pain" I grab his hands. "I will never let you go through that pain again"

memories race through my head. I don't want to let him go. I run outside after him, "Rafe waits" he stops and turns slowly. " you promised you would never let me go through that pain again " tears begin to flow slowly down my cheeks

" you only let me go through pain " there is silence. Rafe looks at me with a sad look. "but I love you so much and I can't live without you" I run over to him and wrap my arms around him. he wraps his muscular arms around me and holds me tight.

"Please don't ever let me go" I cry into his neck. "I'll never let you go" he says softly.