6.

"I DONT KNOW KIE" I look at myself in the mirror

"I DONT KNOW KIE" I look at myself in the mirror. I honestly think I've put on almost all of kie's dresses. "this is just not me" I'm really annoyed.

"I don't think you come there in your shorts" kie is lying on her bed. I sigh. I take another dress from her bed. "I'm going to try this one and if this doesn't work then I'm going to make an excuse "

I take the dress from the pile. I put it back on and walk over to kie. "this one is really beautiful" "you said that about everything" I sigh.

"is this really a requirement of a Kook dating?" I look at myself. "I think so," she says with a laugh. "Maybe because you're dating the Kook prince"

"I really hope if we live together I don't have to look like this every week" I sigh again. "Is this going to be the dress?" kie asks. " ugh I still think it's ugly" I look at myself again

"but I'll put it on" I sit down on a chair. "Do you need feathers out of your hair?" I look at her shocked. "must then?" Ki stands behind me.

"They've grown out anyway we had to put them back again" kie always puts feathers in my hair a few then. It gives me more style

Kie starts pulling them out. "Auw" I whine. "Don't nag like that" she continues to pull. I look in the mirror at how kie pulls those few feathers out of my hair.

"Maybe we shouldn't do it for a while," says kie. I myself again. "yes I think so too" she throws all feathers in the trash

Kie immediately puts my hair in a messy bun. "then you're still a bit pogue" she says with a laugh. "Thanks Kie"

"I'll be outside taking pictures of you because whatever you want to say, you're fucking hot" she says with a laugh. I walk downstairs with her.

"Wow June, I hardly recognize you" says Carrera's mother. "Thank you, I don't recognize myself either" I say a little uncomfortably.

Me and kie walk to the backyard. She really takes all kinds of pictures of me. "Look" she shows me the pictures.

We hear someone honking in front of the house. "There's your prince" kie and I walk to the front of the house. Rafe leans against her car.

"Tada" kie says enthusiastically. Rafe looks up and a big smile comes to his face. "You are so beautiful" Rafe pulls me into a hug.

"Don't get used to it" I say laughing. I give you another hug. "Thank you for your help" "no problem june"

I get into Rafe's car. I wave to kie and Rafe drives away. "Can you walk a little more?" Rafe says with a big smirk. I roll my eyes playfully.

We arrive at the Cameron's huge house. "I still don't understand that John b isn't there" I say a little questioningly. "Sarah isn't really happy that he's not here either"

Rafe takes me and we walk to the backyard. A white tent is attached to the house. "What kind of presentation is this" "I seriously have no idea" Rafe says with a laugh.

"Hey June" Sarah says happily. I give her a hug. "You look really great" Sarah says. "You too girl" I smile at her.

"Are your feathers out of your hair?" Wheezie looks at my hair. "yes, it's not really for Kooks" I say with a smile. "I always liked it so much" she looks at me sadly. "Maybe I'll do it again."

Rose and Ward come walking downstairs. "June I didn't know you could look this good" Rose says. I really can never place Rose, was this a compliment or mean reaction.

Ward opens the door and all men in suits walk up with their wives at their side. Rafe pulls me closer to him.

I really feel like a statue in a museum. People look at me a little differently. "Rafe who is this beautiful young lady" a man comes and stands next to us.

"This is Rafe's fiancée" Ward suddenly joins them. Wait wait fiancée? . I think I missed something. Rafe is also a bit in shock.

"Ehm this is June" Rafe introduces me and looks strangely at his father. I shake the man's hand. "I didn't know that something would come of you," the man says, laughing a little.

I gently squeeze Rafe's hand. I genuinely feel sorry for him. "yes that's because of june" he says with a faint smile. "June what do you do for a living?" she asks man. I want to answer, but ward answer for me.

"Let's start" he says with a smile. We sit down at the huge table. Rafe is on my right and Sarah is on my left.

Over is noise from people talking. Across from me there is a woman looking at me with a sweet smile. "Rafe is that your girlfriend?" she asks.

"yes this is my girlfriend" he smiles back at her. "You are beautiful honey" she says sweetly. "Thank you" I smile back at her.

"so big John is missing at sea" I hear someone talking about my father to ward. "yes they haven't seen him again"

"It was about time, he interfered in everything"
I feel Rafe and Sarah both take my hand and squeeze it gently. I try to control my breathing.

I slowly get up and walk inside. I need to calm down before I embarrass all the Camerons.

"Hey are you okay" the woman who was sitting opposite me suddenly stands next to me. "Oh yes," I say a little uncomfortably.

"You are not a Kook by nature," the woman suddenly says. "Is it so bad to see?" I say with a soft smile.
"You are doing very well honey" she smiles sweetly again.

"You're doing better than me in that time" I look at her a bit weird. "You're a pogue" she says nonchalantly. "were you a pogue too"

She nods slowly. " my only solution used to be to marry a Kook" I feel sorry for her. "I heard you and Rafe are engaged, there is always another solution"

"I'm not with Rafe for the money, I'm really in love with him" I say with a smile. "luckily" she smiles.

"But you're a routlegde or not" says the woman suddenly. I nod slowly. She smiles softly. "your father was a good man" she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"your secret is save with me" the woman says before walking outside. I follow her slowly and sit between Rafe and Sarah again.

"Are you okay" Rafe whispers. I nod slowly. He has kissed me on my cheek. I really hope this day will pass soon.