1.

" SO WHAT DO YOU PREFER?" RAFE ASKS WITH A LAUGHING. I lie with my head on his lap, "ogod" I say laughing and look at him. "Prefer feet as hands or hands as feet" I start laughing loudly."Well?" He runs his hand through my hair. "Um, hands for feet," I say laughing. "that's dirty" he shakes his head laughing. "oh because feet as hands are nice" I slowly sit up straight again.

I grab a drink from the picnic basket. Rafe pulls my hair to one side of my shoulder and kisses my neck all over. "Just one more then," Rafe says with a laugh. I enjoy his lips on my neck and shoulder." rather be alone or marry me forever" a warm tingle goes through me. "I'll have to think about that for a while" I say with a laugh. He pulls me back so I'm back on his lap. I start to laugh softly."I'd rather marry you" I say with a smile. He smiles back and runs his hand over my face. "that's the best answer" he smiles back.

I still fall in love every time I see his face. Those cute freckles around his nose and his skin of blue eyes. He leans forward and kisses me."So does your father like me?" Rafe asks me. I slowly sit up straight again. "Of course who doesn't like you" I say laughing and take a bite of a strawberry. "nic holt letting his daughter go with a Kook" he shakes his head laughing.

"Does your father like?" I now ask Rafe. Rafe smiles "no of course not" he says with full conviction. I look at him strangely. "what do you mean" he shrugs them shoulders, "see for yourself" Rafe points to the distance.

I turn my head and see Ward standing with a gun pointed at me. He pulls the trigger and I hear a deafening bang. Suddenly everything around me is black. I look around, but everyone is gone. "Rafe" I yell through the dark room. "Someone" I yell.

Suddenly ward is in front of me again. He aims again and again I hear the deafening bang. I look down the bullet is through my body. But I don't feel that pain anymore.
I look at Ward who looks at me with a huge grin.

Again his gun is up and he points it at me. I scream as loud as I can, but no sound comes out of me. I can't even move anymore. I need help, I try to go back and forth but I succeed. He shoots again and I gasp,

Suddenly I open my eyes slowly. A sheet of light blinds me. I blink my eyes carefully. I feel weak and a pain runs through my body. There is a tube running down both sides of my face to my nose.I want to raise my hands, but I'm being held on both sides. I slowly turn my head to the left and I see Rafe holding my hand. He is sleeping in the chair next to my bed.

I slowly turn my head to the other side and see my father sitting in the other chair. He also holds my hand and sleeps softly.I turn back to Rafe. I smile softly. I squeeze his hand a few times. See if he wakes up. I squeeze his hand hard once. It takes a lot of effort because a few black spots appear in my view.

Rafe frowns and opens his eyes slowly. He looks at my hand with a sad face, with all my strength I squeeze gently again, he looks strangely at my hand and slowly at my face. When he opens my eyes he looks at me wide-eyed."Liv?" he says softly. He quickly stands up and gently grabs my face. My father is also waking up slowly. He sees Rafe get up and looks at me. "omg liv" he says relieved. He immediately stands up. "You're back" he says softly, I look at my father and nod.

I slowly turn my head back to Rafe. With all the strength I have in me I raise my hand and place it on Rafe's cheek. He puts his hand on mine. "I'm sorry" I say softly. He shakes his head. "It's okay," he says softly.I slowly turn my head to my father. I only see guilt in his face. "Can you leave us alone for a moment?" I ask my father softly and he nods slowly.

"Liv it's really just okay" Rafe says softly. I slowly shake my head. "It's not okay" I slowly withdraw my hand from Rafe's grip. "No one should treat you like I did, please move on" I say softly.He slowly shakes his head. "My father shot you I think we're even" he says with a soft smile. "please rafe go" he looks at me concerned.

"why do you want me to leave so badly?" he grabs my hand again. "because I don't deserve you, after all I've done" I say softly. " then it's my own fault that I want to stay with you"