4.

I WIP MY SWEAT FROM MY FOREHEAD

I WIP MY SWEAT FROM MY FOREHEAD. I painted almost all the rooms. The colors I used are white and beige. I put my brush back in the paint pot.

"Wow you're really fast" I turn to Rafe who suddenly stands there. "Thank you" I smile at him. He puts his arms around me.

"It's going to be really beautiful" he gives me a kiss. I look around the room. "By the way my father has some kind of presentation, which his children have to attend, you have to come too" I nod slowly.

"is John b there too?" I ask him. John b and Sarah are of course together. "No Dad only said serious relationships" he says with a laugh. I smile softly.

"I'll ask Sarah if she has another dress for you" "what's wrong with my own clothes" I look at my clothes. "they are covered in paint" he points at me stains.

"I also have dresses myself" "I know babe but this is very important for my father" I sigh. "Okay."
He smiles.

"Have you spoken to JJ again?" he suddenly asks. The past few days have really been a mess. I haven't been home anymore. I know JJ is at our house.

I usually sleep at Rafe's or kie's house. Sometimes that Kook lifestyle really pisses me off. Kie is also a Kook but he is as down to earth as can be.

"Nope" I throw the brush in a garbage bag "Isn't it time to talk to him" Rafe looks at me questioningly.

"I know you want the best for me, but I've known JJ all my life if he wants something he'll keep nagging it until he gets it. I'm not going to play that game" I say irritated.

I throw the last bit of paint stuff into a garbage bag. "I get it june, but if topper did this then I would talk to him because he is my best friend.

"You don't know JJ. He's not talking" I sigh. "You don't either" "And what do you mean by that?" I say angrily.
Rafe sighs.

"maybe you shouldn't get involved rafe" "I'm your boyfriend. Of course I can interfere with it," he says irritated.

I walk downstairs with the full garbage bag. "Why are you running away?" Rafe follows me. "because I don't feel like having this conversation"

I toss the bag with the other bags. "okay let's stop talking about it" he grabs my waist. " are you done?" He looks at me. I look angry to the side

"hey" he grabs my chin gently and turns my head towards him. "yes I'm done" I look at him.
"Sorry you're right I shouldn't interfere" Rafe says sweetly.

"Sorry I shouldn't be so offensive" I sigh. Rafe kisses me. "maybe you're right about something, it's taken long enough now"

Rafe nods slowly. You are each other's best friends you look so alike it can't be that you throw everything away after 1 fight.

"I'll clean up the rest, you go talk to JJ""Thank you Rafe" I give him a kiss. "if it doesn't work out you can sleep with me again" he smiles. I give him another kiss.

I walk out of our house. I will soon be living a 2 minute walk from the chateau. I'm glad I don't live in the middle of figure 8, but close to the cut.

I really can't wait until tomorrow we start buying furniture and finally start filling the house up a bit. I smile.

I see the chateau getting closer and closer. JJ, John b and Sarah are sitting on the porch. "hey" I walk onto the porch. JJ immediately gets up and walks inside.

good start to the conversation. I give John b and Sarah a quick hug and walk inside. JJ is on the couch. "Can we talk?" I ask softly.

He slowly sits up straight. I sit across from him on the side table. "JJ you're my best friend I hate to argue like that" I sigh.

"I don't know if we're really best friends June," he says softly. I really feel my heart breaking into several pieces. "Y?" "I'm sorry June. You've changed so much I just annoy me when you're there"

This breaks my heart that much more. I shake my head in disbelief. "So you've been lying all this time" I say with tears. He looks at me weird. "that you would always stand behind me no matter what happens, if no one loved me you would" tears are streaming down my cheeks now.

He doesn't say anything. "It's okay" I get up slowly and walk to the door. "I hope you become happy"

I walk out of the chateau. Sarah and John b look at me with pity. "It's okay guys" I say softly. John b stands up and hugs me.

"I don't want to send JJ away so I'll look for another place to sleep as long as the bed in our new house isn't there yet" John b nods understandably. "will we see you tonight at Kelce's" Sarah asks.

"Kelce?" "yes he's having a party" I nod doubtfully. "yes I think I'm there" I smile at both of them. John b gives me another hug.

I walk down the porch towards kie. Kie is the only one who understands me now and where I prefer to be right now. I honestly can't stand Full Kook mode today. I don't know if I could ever stand that.