11.

I WAKE UP WITH JJ'S ARMS AROUND ME

I WAKE UP WITH JJ'S ARMS AROUND ME. Sunlight shines in my room. I now realize that I am back at the chateau. Everything from yesterday is racing through my head.

I sit up straight and run my hands through my hair. Tears stream down my cheeks again. "Hey June" JJ goes up too and pulls me towards him,

"You made a good choice June. You should be proud of yourself, I'm Proud of you" he rubs my back. I look at my hands,

"Please come with me to get my things" I was stupid enough to forget that literally all my things are still at the house, "Sure I'll come with you" JJ smiles at me.

I get out of bed. I walk to the living room where John b is sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey" I say softly. John b looks at me with pity.

I sit down next to him in a chair. "Should I cheer you up with stories from the past" says John b softly, I laugh softly.

"I'm fine" I put my hand on his shoulder. He grabs my hand, "I'm proud of you June" he smiles at me. "Me too on you"

My phone rings loudly, I pick it up and Sarah's name is on my phone screen. I pick up my phone right away.

"Hey Sarah what's up?"

" June I need you"

I can hear things falling apart in the background. I immediately get up from my seat.

" Rafe is going crazy"

"I'm coming"

I know I'm going to regret this. "I have to go there is something wrong with Rafe, I have to go" I nod softly.

I quickly put on my shoes. "Are you sure it's a good idea to do?" John B asks me. "I have no idea but I'm probably the only one who can calm him down a bit" I continue putting on my shoes.

"Otherwise we will go with you, for your safety" JJ comes out of my room. I nod slowly. he nods and grabs his things. "june?" john b grabs my arm gently. "whatever happens. choose for yourself. i know you want to help him" john b says softly.

"I don't know if I still want to help him, but every little bit helps" I give him a soft smile. JJ also arrives again. " let's go"

I quickly run out the door. John b also joins and opens the door of his van.

John b really races through the cut. Luckily I didn't live that far away. We come to a stop in front of the house. "nice house" says JJ softly.

I nod and get out of the van. Sarah saw us coming and quickly opens the front door. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying I think.

"Where is he?" I say softly. She points up. John b stops me. "Watch out he's unpredictable at the moment" I nod.

I walk up the stairs. Things are falling to pieces again. I slowly open the bedroom door. There is glass and stuff on the floor everywhere. Rafe turns to me with a jerk.

" wtf are you doing here" he yells, "Sarah was worried" I step into the room. His hands run through his hair. "Go away June I don't want you here" he shouts.

"Rafe we ​​can talk about it" I say calmly. "I don't want to talk about it," he yells back. "You left me, so leave Then don't keep coming back," he shouts.

"I know Rafe, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you anymore" I say softly again, Rafe takes a photo frame from the desk and throws it to the floor.

"I don't care about you anymore. You and I are done. There is no such thing as forever" he takes off his ring and throws it at me.

Since a year I see a boy who is in a lot of pain. I am the monster in his story. I caused this. I don't know if this will ever get better