16.

JJ FALLS WITH HIS FACE INTO THE SAND

JJ FALLS WITH HIS FACE INTO THE SAND. I can't stop laughing that I have to sit down. "are you okay" I say laughing really hard. "ugh" he moans and gets up.

"How can you be so drunk already?" Pope asks, laughing. "because of that drinking game from June" I help JJ up. I wipe the tears from my face.

I'm a little bit drunk, but I had the full experience of JJ falling. "This really made my evening" I say laughing. John b puts an arm around my shoulder.

Kie helps JJ walk, Sarah was also supposed to go with us to the bonfire, but she ended up going with her Kook friends.

"POGUES FOR LIFE" yells JJ, "omg JJ stop" I say laughing. "he Is very drunk" says John b with a laugh. "Why do I have to lift him?" Kiy asks, nagging.

John B removes his arm and helps kie support him. "Shouldn't we take him home?" Pope asks me. "It'll be fine it's JJ" I shrug.

In the distance you can see the high flames of the fire. "Are we ready?" shouts John b. "Whoop" yells JJ. Everyone starts laughing again.

We walk towards the crowd. Everywhere there are dancing young people around the fire. "I'm going to get a drink, you watch JJ" whispers John b and I nod.

"JJ come" I pull JJ closer to the fire and dance with him. What you can call dancing because JJ can hardly stand anymore. "Are you still okay?" I ask laughing.

"I'm okay?, but are you okay" JJ hugs me. "I'm definitely okay" I say laughing. "I see your ex lover, he looks angry" says JJ softly laughing.

I still hold JJ and turn my head. I see Rafe, Topper and Sarah. I quickly turn around. "I'm still okay" I say smiling.

"Look at that" John b and kie gives us some drinks. John b puts JJ down on a stone bench. "This is going to be an early one" I say with a laugh. JJ almost completely collapses.

Kie shakes her head with a smile. "Hey June" Topper says softly. I turn to him. "Hey" "how are you?" he asks a little uncomfortably. "good and with you" this conversation is going nowhere I think.

"is everything going really well" "Um, after circumstances it is" I give him a soft smile. "nice" he smiles back, I look past topper and see Rafe standing.

His love look he always had is gone. It's the kill and angry boy from a few years ago again. Frankly, that hurts me.

I drink my cup in one time empty. "I'm going to get a drink, do you want me too?" I ask top. "No" I slowly walk away.

" hey june" "Hey" all random people greet me. I arrive at the table where all the drinks are. I pour myself some,

"hey pogue" I turn around and the blond girl Rafe hangs out with is suddenly next to me. I sigh and walk away. "I think I said something" she stops me.

"Maybe you should not touch me" I shake my hand loose. "Rafe is doing fine without you" "That's nice" I walk away again. I didn't think drama, but I'm going to cause drama.

I see Rafe and stand in front of him. " hey we're done, you were more than clear. Keep your lap dog with you" I say bluntly and point to the blond girl

" maybe you should look after your own lap dog first then Emily" he points to JJ. "oh it has a name" I say arrogantly laughing.

"What did you say bitch" Emily suddenly stands in front of me. "I said it has a name". I feel a hand on my shoulder. "June come" says John b calmly.

I'm really face to face with emily. "You act so tough but you still have a soft spot for Rafe" she says with a laugh. "Go and snort coke, it will make you better" I hiss at her.

John b gently pulls me back. "Just walk away, just like your mother and your father, did of course," Rafe shouts, laughing. John B turns angrily and snatches him in the face.

"Okay round two bitch" Rafe attacks John B. "hey!" Pope and topper try to jump between them. JJ also seems sober in one fell swoop and helps John b.

Topper pulls John b away. Rafe's bloodied face is now in full view. John b straightens his clothes. Tears stream down my cheeks.

"I get that you hate me and that you don't want anything to do with me anymore, but to start talking about my parents is low. Even for you" I shake my head in disappointment.

"June" he tries to grab my wrist. "please don't do that" I pull my hands towards me. "Let's go" Pope pulls me along.

Kie puts an arm around me. "You're better than him" she says softly. I sigh. "June please wait" Rafe comes running with bloodied face.

Pope stops him. "It's okay Rafe" says Pope. "June please listen to Me" the uncertainty is in her voice. "It's okay pope" I walk towards pope.

"Rafe please go back" I say softly. "I'm sorry about everything really everything" tears stream down his cheeks and mix with blood.

I shake my head. "I was afraid, I was afraid you didn't love me anymore, you didn't tell me anything," he says softly. I look at the ground.

"Rafe you don't think. You say things that and afterwards you apologize. I can't anymore. I can not do this anymore"

Rafe looks down. I step closer to him. I wipe the blood from his face with my sleeve. "I'm always there for you if you really need me" I say softly